Part 45

~Payton's POV~
~over 2 years later 2023~

I just woke up and I feel amazing. Life is going great so far. After the incident nothing really happened. We never mention her name anywhere. Not even our fans know that she's gone, but it doesn't matter now.

Let me catch you guys up. Jackson got a girlfriend and her name is Grace. Dylan got a girlfriend and her name is Emma. Lastly Jaden has a new girlfriend and her name is Mads. they all are very nice and are living in the house with us. The rest of the couples are still going strong.

These past two years I've been working on my music. But I haven't released any because there personal to me.

?: baby?

P: yes

Oh I forgot to mention I have a girlfriend as well. It's Ava. Yes she's the Ava from the party.

Ava: Thank you so much for the tulips!

P: no problem, happy two year anniversary.

Ava: I love you

P: you too.

My words made Avas smile turn into a frown.

P: I'm sorry you know I can't say that word

Ava: I understand.

Av: AHHHHHHHHHH GUYS COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW

What the fuck? We all went downstairs and found Avani in the living room on her phone.

Ev: what

Av: I just got us all vip tickets to PRINCEZZ!

Ev: NO WAY!

P: who's princezz

Everyone looked at me with disbelief. What am I missing here?

N: YOU DON'T KNOW WHO PRINCEZZ IS

P: no?

Jack: Uncultured

P: am I supposed to?

Ev: YES

P: then just tell me about her. Dang

Ad: princezz is the best singer in the world. But no one knows who she really is.

P: what?

C: in public she wears a mask that covers her face. No one knows what she looks like.

Ch: she started to blow up last year but she actually started singing two years ago.

An: I'll play her most recent song. Sit down child.

Is he talking to me? Most likely. I sat down on the couch in between to Anthony and Ava. I put my arm around Ava and she put her head on my shoulder.

An: ok I got it. Now listen kid

He played this song

I know that voice. Who's voice is that. I swear I heard it from somewhere.

P: wow. She's really good.

Dy: shes not good, SHES AMAZING!

She sounds so familiar.

D: oh she's live on instagram. Let's watch.

Dixie showed everyone her phone and we started to watch princezzs live. She was in a car with someone driving. She also had a hood on and a mask over her face. The mask looked like this