Part 12

J: WHAT THE FÜCK!!

We all looked at each other confused. Riley came out of her room and joined us. Everyone ran up stairs to see what happened. When we got upstairs, we saw Jadens door open. We went to the door and our mouths dropped.

Jaden was beating up a dude who was naked. Why is he naked? I looked over to Luna and saw that she was naked too. Oh my fücking god. That's why she didn't want to come with us! Luna quickly put on an over sized t-shirt to cover her body.

L: JADEN PLEASE STOP!

He didn't stop.

L: I'M SORRY.

??: dude I'm sorry! She told me she was single

L: SHUT UP!

Jaden let go of the guy and looked over at Luna. The random dude ran out of the house with his clothes. Ha pussy.

J: GET OUT!

L: no baby please. I love you. Don't do this.

J: IF YOU LOVED ME, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE CHEATED ON ME!

L: I'm sorry please forgive me!

At this point Luna was balling her eyes out. Jaden was having none of it.

J: LEAVE!

L: but wear would I go? It's the middle of the night!

J: THATS NOT MY PROBLEM!

Ch: Jaden I know you're angry but she has a point. It's late she'll leave tomorrow. Let her stay the night.

J: UGH Fine. But you're not sleeping in my room.

L: where am I going to sleep then. Your being so unfair!

She snapped at Jaden. I quickly jumped in before he'd say something he would regret.

S: you can sleep in my room. Well you're old room.

Luna got up and walked towards me, wiping her tears away.

L: um hi. My name is Luna, I don't think I know you. What's your name?

She was genuinely asking. This bïtc-

Av: ARE YOU SERIOUS LUNA. SAMANTHA HAS BEEN LIVING HERE FOR A FEW DAYS NOW AND NOW YOUR NOTICING HER. Ok now I'm happy you're leaving.

L: rude

Luna then walked passed all of us and left the room. She went into my room and locked the door. Great now I don't have any clothes to change into.

J: thanks Samantha.

S: No problem.

Ad: now where are you going to sleep. Luna locked the door.

S: I don't know actually.

J: you can sleep with me!