Part 16

S: Payton?

P: yes?

S: um can I do something?

P: sure wha-

Before he could finish, I quickly grabbed his face and kissed him. I fücking kissed him. And he kissed back! This is the best feeling ever!

~Payton's POV~

I was about to finish my sentence but was cut off by our lips connecting. Samantha kissed me. SAMANTHA FÜCKING KISSED ME. And I kissed back. This is the best feeling ever.

I started to get nervous for some reason so I pulled away and looked at her. Once our eyes locked, she quickly looked down

~your POV~

S: I-I'm sor-

I didn't finish my sentence because Payton  took his hand and lifted my head up, so we can make eye contact. Then he started to smile. Why is he smiling? Payton then started to lean in. I don't know why, but I was doing the same until our lips connected again. They were moving in sink.

He brought his hands to my waist and lifted me up. He put me on his lap, without breaking the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer. Payton then started to move his hands all over my body.

Some how his hands landed under my shirt and started to move upwards. He grabbed my breast and once he realized that I had no bra on, he started to smirk into the kiss. That's when I felt him starting to grow. Is this really going to happen?

He then moved his hands once again. This time it landed on my ass. He went under the fabric and kept his hands there, squeezing every once in a while. By now Payton was fully hard.

I broke the kiss and looked down to see how big he was. I looked back up at him and he was bright red. I giggled and then pulled him back into another kiss.

I put my hand on his bare chest, since he was already shirtless. I slowly moved my hand down to his pants. I then glided my hand above his crouch. He started to groan. I put my hand on the waist line of his pants and started pulling.

The first thing that came to my mind was to put my hand inside. Might as well listen I guess.

~Riley's POV~

Ugh what am I going to do now! Samantha ruined the whole plan. I guess I should go apologize to him, so we're on good terms. I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!

I went upstairs and into Payton's room. The door was still opened from when I left. Weird... I walked in and my mouth dropped when I saw what was happening.

Samantha was on top of MY Payton! Are they making out? Oh hell nah! NOW I'M DEFINITELY DOING PLAN #3. Wait a minute... IS PAYTON FUCKING KISSING BACK. She definitely brain washed him. Samantha was literally about to put her hand down his pants. I can't watch this anymore, I need to stop this.

~your POV~

??: WHAT THE HELL!

Payton and I both jumped and I got off of him. We looked over to where the sound was coming from and saw the one and only Riley.