Part 13

~The next morning~

I woke up in Jadens room, half naked. We were cuddling together in his bed. I 100% had sëx with Jaden last night. Oh well I guess old Samantha is back. I think I'm happy about that.

Jaden slowly started to wake up.

S: Morning Jay!

J: good morning!... ugh, what time is it.

S: 10am.

J: hey can you help me pack up Lunas stuff.

S: yeah sure

I got up and got out of bed. As soon as I got up, I feel down to the ground. Jaden then started laughing at me.

S: ow

J: I fücked you that good?

S: shut up.

J: I'm sorry are you ok

S: yeah I'm fine. I just need a minute.

After a few seconds past, I stood up and was perfectly fine. Jaden looked shocked

J: how did you do that?

S: it's not my first time not being able to walk. I've trained myself to heal quickly in that area. I just need a minute to focus

J: cool!

S: ok lets get started with packing.

All Luna had was clothes here. So we went in the closet and got everything out. We finished at 2pm because we kept messing around. At the end we had 4 big boxes filled with stuff.

2 boxes was her clothes. 1 box was for her accessories, like bags, belts, jewelry, etc. and the last box was filled with Lunas shoes.

S: ok we're done. Let's take it downstairs.

J: aren't you forgetting something.

He pointed to my body and that's when I realized that I'm still half naked. Jaden had sweats on but was still shirtless.

S: oh right, can I barrow one of your hoodies?

J: yeah there over there. Take whatever you want.

I walked over to his hoodies and picked this one

I put it on and went back to Jaden.

J: you look good!

S: thanks.
J: hey Samantha, before we go down can we talk.

S: yeah of course.

We sat on his bed and I waited for him to start talking.

J: so about last night...

S: yeah?

J: can we uhh keep it just between us. I just don't want the guys asking questions.