Part 41

~Payton's POV~

Nurse: I'm sorry but she didn't make it.

My breathing started to pick up and my vision got blurry. She- she can't be dead! She just can't.

Ad: she died?

Nurse: yes, I'm very sorry for your loss.

P: NO, SHES NOT DEAD. I NEED HER IN MY LIFE, SHE CANT BE DEAD!

Nurse: I'm sorry sir but there's nothing we can do know.

P: NO PLEASE! TELL ME YOU'RE LYING. TELL ME SHES OK!

Nurse: but I can't. I'm sorry.

In the corner of my eye, I saw someone being pushed away on a gurney. I don't know who it was because they were in a body bag. Wait.

P: I-is t-that

I stuttered and pointed to the body bag. I couldn't even finish my sentence. Please don't tell me that's her.

Nurse: yes that's ms. Miller. If it hurts I recommend not looking.

I didn't stop looking until she was fully out of my site.

R: finally she's gone!

Everyone turned and glared at Luna and Riley. We didn't even say anything because we were too busy crying.

P: JUST SHUT UP RILEY! YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON WHY SHES DEAD.

R: actually she was already dying.

L: we just speeded up the process.

R: yeah! So don't be yelling at us. YOU'RE the reason why Samantha is dead. YOU did that to her. YOU'RE the one who killed her.

I frozen at her words. She's right. I'm the reason why Samantha is no longer alive. She hurt her self because of me. I'm such an awful person.

Ch: Payton don't listen to them. It's not your fault.

It is though.

I looked at everyone and then ran out of the hospital. Everyone was calling my name but I just kept running. I can't be here. I'm a killer. I killed the love of my life.

I kept running and eventually found out that I was near mine and Samanthas spot. I crossed the bridge and went to the bench. I sat down and just cried. She used to love coming here with me.

Out of nowhere I started to get a lot of great memories I spent with Samantha. All the way from our first kiss, to... our last.

It hasn't even been an hour and I'm going crazy with out her. I took my phone out and looked at my photos. I already have an album of pictures of her. But not in a creepy way. Like the funny moments.

I looked through all of them and laughed at how goofy she was. I stayed in this spot for a few more hours, because it was the only thing that could make me feel a little better.

~Jadens POV~

After Payton ran out, we all felt really bad. He thinks it's he's fault. It's most definitely not!

Officer: you guys are under arrest for the murder of Samantha Ray Miller.

R: WHAT! I CANT GO TO JAIL. Payton is the one who killed her. He called her a slut and she ran away and tried to kill her self. You should be arresting him not us!

An: wait how do you know that happened.

R: because we saw it

L: SHUT UP RILEY!