Chap-3 The 2 year lapse

CHAPTER-3
(I don't owe any media)
I was given a 2 year probation period to learn things around me and to start planning about my future steps. According to it I planned to start winning Claude's heart at the age of 3 cause I can baby talk and walk tooo.

On my 3rd Birthday night,when I was sleeping:-

'Ding'
"Miss Athy, your first quest starts tomorrow, win Lily's heart to 100 percent by the end of the week. This is a quest that would help you win the grand quest. Quests and side quests affect the time that you would take to complete the grand quest, hence they can either delay of speed up the time required by changing affection points of the side characters or main ones which helps to complete of fail the grand quest. You would also get cheat notes and points for these quests from which in the shop you can buy many different abilities and magic items. When u complete this quest, you would get permanent free access to the shop. Hope you complete this quest...muuaaah. "

I woke up startled it was night time I then thought this software sure is a crack pot. Then slept again.

Next morning:-

"Princess it's morning, its time to wake up. " Said lily.

'Aah, her sweet voice and face just makes me energetic, now like some stupid system that gives me stress. Well whatever,that's destiny. Hmm?'

I saw a circle on Lily's head, in it there was a 💓 and below it was a no. It was 40 percent. I guess those are the affection points which I have to gain... Yosh, I'm gonna finish this quest today at any costs.

"You look very pwetty today, momma" I said with the brightest smile.

"Oh my" lily blushed and the rate went up to 80 percent, is this what you call a piece of cake?

"But princess I'm not your mother I'm just a nanny",she said.

"I lwove you lily, though not biologically,but we are cwonnected mentally, that's while please continue to take care of me sweety lily." I said and kissed her on the cheek.

Yes, the points wents up to 100% exactly what I wanted. Lily hugged me
"Even I love u princess and that too more than my life but I think you should refrain from calling me momma." She said in a soft but sad tone.

It hurt my heart but there was nothing I could do, people of the Obelion empire had to mantain 'class' and me being a princess, had to take it on anothor level. If the birth mother of the prince or princess who is an empress died then they won't call any other person their mother for whole of thier lives cause no other person would be able to replace the former empress even if a new one is chosen.
And Diana, I mean mother was in line to become the empress cause, she was the most favourite concubine and seeing her death, Claude not only killed all his concubines but also till now didn't marry anyone, he must love Diana alot, well I should think about it later.

"Lily I'm hwungry" I said.

"Sure princess you freshen up first I'll bring something for you to eat." Lily replied with a smile on her face.

'Ding'
The space in my mind opened.

From heaven I'm dropped again into hell.
Ahem.
System it was just a joke, hahaha, joke.
Congratulations 🎉, you have completed your first quest, your reward is this shopp and for completing the mission this fast you get 1000 points, you can get additional bonus, if you complete the mission before the time limit. You can buy an ability from here miss.
Show me the abilities.
A screen flashing various abilities is shown within my range, since past 2 years since I only had probation, I didn't get any points and now I suddenly have 1000, hm hm , there must be some thing good.

Items:- More Energy skills:-500 points .
Drawing skills:- 700 points
Writing skills:-800 points
Cuteness skills:- 900 points
Memory skills :- 1000 points

Are you serious, all are s*** .

Language.

Sorry,I would take memory skill.

Purchase completed.

But why didn't u choose teleportation skill?

Huh?

Pls scroll down.

(After scrolling,I saw that there was also teleportation skill for 600 points.)

Why the hell didin't u tell me?

I never knew you would be that stupid.

Refund,i need a refund.

Sorry I already told you 3 years ago that refunds are not allowed but you refused to listen to me.

You...you... YOU STUPID SON OF A B**** SYSTEM.