Chap-15 Daddy's other side

CHAP-15

(I DON'T OWE ANY PICTURES)

I was still trembling at the site of that blood. Ofcourse, I knew what kind of man he is, but still, I got so scared. I wanted to run away.

Claude gently patted me. He said, " Athanasia, I promise, you would never ever see such a scene again in the palace. I'm sorry. I'm really very very sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. So just forget about it as a dream ok."

We entered Claude's bedroom, I mean who builds a bedroom behind a throne, but whatever, I refused to leave him. I don't know why, was it because of his cruelty?

Claude let out a deep sigh and me sit down on the sofa. He stood in front of me," Athanasia, open your eyes and look at me."

Claude had those jerks 's blood on his face. It made me sad. But suddenly Claude started his magical powers.

Is he gonna kill me? Sh*t what the hell did I do wrong? I closed my eyes agin out of fear.

*Woosh*
Huh? What just happened? Did I forget something? Wait a minute, but I was in Dad's arms? When did we reach here? Was I sleeping or did just space out too much? Gah, leave it.

*Gasp* Blood there's blood on father. "Fwather, there's blood on your fwace." Claude smiled slightly and patted on my head, wait, the last time when I saw his affection points, they were 30% how did they become 40%?

"Its nothing for you to be concerned about, it's not my blood." Suddenly Felix knocked on the door to state that the work has been completed."Come in and send the princess back to the Ruby palace."

I then returned to the Ruby palace, I wanted to ask Felix how come dad got blood and how come I didn't remember anything, but then he might not answer me as 'his majesty's former private bodygaurd.' So let's just forget this event and continue our life's as it is. I have to gain Felix's AP (affection points) quickly anyway.

Claude's Pov:-
I was happy when she said that she would take a walk with me. I was enjoying her nonsense chats when I suddenly heard those dick heads Earl and Count talking about Athanasia and Diana. They were using swear words in front of Athanasia too. I didn't want her to hear that and it ticked me off thinking that the events from the last time may occur again. I also need to strip both of these douchbags out of their positions cause they committed blasphemy.

When we were going, their talk became more vulgar, and my Athy trembled in fear, how dare these rats,hence, I had to use my magic to block off Athanasia's vision and hearing for sometime, after that, I  used my magic to tear these measles into shreds,I got some blood on myself too while doing this, but Athy was unharmed. I then told Athanasia to not lok behind and open your eyes. But she didn't listen to me, it ticks me off when she doesn't fallow the caution, am I too linient on her? Fine.

She saw what was ther and started to tremble in fear, I only wanted her to know what happens when she doesn't follow the caution, I never thought she would be this scared. I was scolding her earlier, but as I noticed it I hugged her. I wanted to comfort her, so I took her into my room. Then made her sit and started to explain, but she was too scared, so I told her to open her eyes, so that with my magic she would forget that incident.

And she did. Afterwards she was scared to see blood on me, but I reassured her that it wasn't mine. So there was nothing to be scared about. I then asked Felix who came just now to send her back to the Ruby palace. I should also strip the count's and Earl's family off their titles and make them mere commoners... This would make them realise their family member's mistake. And that bloody Duke Alpheus, I should do something about him too. But not now, I would take action when the right time comes and I would never let Athy go through all that again. This is my promise, to myself...