Chap- 29 The emperor's day(1)

That night daddy hugged me to sleep, it was a warm feeling. It felt nice....

"Ugh...hng...no don't kill me... No!" Ah! I had a dream of me getting killed again by the assasin in my past life. I have a bad feeling about the dream.
Hm?

"Daddy?" He must have woken up by me"did you wake up because of me? I'm so sorry"
"You had a bad dream about an assassin killing you?"
"Mhmm"
"Why are you scared then, aren't you aware of your abilities?"
"I'm but-"
"Then use it to make their living hell, I would always back you."
"But I- "
"So trouble some. Sleep." Dude your girls' having a bad dream and look at what you are doing. He closed my eyes and put me to sleep. I saw Diana there, I think, Claude's and Diana's past was the first dream original Athanasia saw. They both originally met at an event. She was extremely beautiful as a dancer and was also deflowered by Claude. She was truly loved by him and hence, he thought of making her the empress, who was pregnant at that time, after she gave birth to me. Well, he never had a chance to. Athanasia was eating up Diana's mana and energy to survive. Hence, by each passing day, Diana was dying. She used to cough up blood everyday in the secluded palace.
"Just you tell me what should I do to make you stay with me. Sould I beg you, if you tell me I would do so."said Claude.
*****
"Now I don't care about the child I just want you." Said Claude.
*****
"I coughed up blood again today while drinking milk", said Diana disheartened.
*****
"That blasted wench chose this child over me. Even I want to see for how long does she lives." Claude says after massacring the whole of Ruby palace at that time.
*****
He must have truly hated me when the first time he saw me. I'm the spitting image of Diana. But now he loves me more than ever. Those changing expressions are a proof of it.
★★★★★
"Princess, get up quick, its time for you to change up in your dress for today is the emperor's day." Barges in Lily.
Oh please, I didn't get enough sleep, first an assassin in my past life and then tsundere father's love life. *Sobs*
His life was truly sad.
"Lily 5 mins more."
"Princess please forgive my impoliteness and discourteousy."
She pick me up and take me to the bathroom for freshening up. Uwaah, so cold water.

3 hours later that day--------------------------

So beautiful! Its so good.
Finally those 3 hours, where I half asleep, paid off. Good.
"Shall we go princess?"
"Sure"

Before entering the main hall, I met Daddy.

This immodest man can be modest for once...
"Shall we"
"Yes"
He held my hand and walked out to the main area with me. It was beautiful terrace that led to the main hall via stairs going going down. Everyone was surprised. What for? King is escorting me? Im being 'favoured'? I'm here? This immodest man is modest for once? F*** stop making those weird expressions, you are making me more nervous.

Claude saw my face and glared at the people. All of them, bowed and became scared. Woh daddy, no need to do this.

"If you want they can stay like this for the whole event."
"No it's ok. Command them to lift their heads."
"You do as you please."
Woah mister. What? Hah...no use of fighting over this, I'm an adult. I asked them to be at ease with hand expressions.
We then began walking down the stairs." But why were they so surprised?"
"The last time you didn't come for this event that's why rumours have been going that you have become disfigured by the use of magic, while others say that you are now not favored. Today all those rumours are cleared, that's why they were surprised."
My assumptions were nowhere near to it." Listen now, just sit quietly on the throne beside mine for some time and then in an hour or so, leave. I would be busy for the time being with these idiots, so I won't be with you. Felix would be here. Many women and men might approach you to curry favour, just ignore them. Felix might take care of them. I'll be off now and remember what I said."
"Yes daddy." He leaves my hand and goes... Felix then escorts me to the throne and I sit on it.

NOW, the emperor's day begins...