Chap- 11 A father's and a daughter's heart

CHAPTER-11
(I don't owe any pictures)

Claude's Pov:-

I was shocked that a 3 year old would be able to find the main palace. I felt proud, so I rushed to meet her, but what I her from her mouth when I reached there left my feet affixed to the ground. It was for the first time I felt that I regretted abandoning her in the past.

I never thought that a 3 year old girl would be using a cuss word. Just where did she hear it? When did she know it? And why does she say it aloud? She should not use those words in the palace atleast to maintain her dignity and taking into consideration her position.

I was not angry at her but I didn't want her to use these words again in the future, cause it will create misunderstandings and rumours about the princess which would be anothor problem to supress. That's why I yelled at he. But when I did that and started to see her cry I felt an intense pain in my heart.

But still I had to stop her from using cuss words atleast till her teenage years. That's why I ignored her tears and continued to yell at her. At last I couldn't bare to look at her tears so I decided to leave her alone for her to calm down.

I think I would talk to her again when she's calmed down, that would help her understand better of what I have to say.

But these feelings that I got today, is it what it means to be a father?

Athanasia's Pov:-

Neither Felix nor I mentioned anything about that matter after that and I got into my chambers the time I returned. I have been crying non-stop since then. Lily and some other maids tried asking me for the reason why I suddenly locked myself up in my bedroom after I came back, but I didn't say anything, maybe I don't want to say it,my mistake that is, so after some time I heard, Felix say to them, from inside the room, that father yelled at me for my mistake and so I was crying, and I needed sometime alone for myself. After he said that, every one became quite and went.

Felix said,"princess, only I'm here now, if you wish to speak to me, you can I would wait for you to calm down, but your highness, please don't misunderstand his majesty's intentions, he didn't want you to catch bad habits, so he yelled at you. I'm sure you would understand your highness that his majesty loves you dearly."

Except the last part everything he said is correct. He love me but he doesn't hate me. He doesn't want me to catch bad habits that's why he yelled at me. But why do I feel like I have committed some grave sin? In my past life, dad and mom used to yell at me and hit me almost every day and I was not even a bit bothered,so why is it now that I feel intense pain in my chest after he yelled at me? Should I ask Felix, I think his guidance would be good afterall, he knows father better.

"Um... Felix? A...are you thwere?"
"Yes, princess? Do you need anything?"
"I wanted to awsk that why is it theat I cwied today when fwather yelled at me and dwidn't when Leena and Marine used to yell at me?"
"Princess, I'm not sure if you will understand or not but because he is your father and he cares for you, your heart and brain got to know that and quickly analysed your mistake. Hence, the tears started to flow in order to apologise for the mistake because it now knows that it their actions have caused trouble to the other person. Hence, you started crying. Its called being an understanding daughter. Does that help princess? "
(Author:-I'm getting confused with my own words now lmfao 😅.)
"Oh yes thankyou Felix now it would be better if you return to your duties."
"As you wish princess. Greetings and blessings upon the Obelion empire."

A daughter's heart,hm? I have actually started considering him my father,right Felix?

I then smiled from ear to ear under the blanket as it was a nice feeling...of being a daughter of someone who cared for you.