Chap-50 Meeting again with Ijekiel

This is another side story. I hope you enjoy it...

I suddenly left the last time so I felt bad without saying him a proper good bye and it was some days ago that I got to know that Ijekiel was going to leave for the academy. So I wanted to give him off a proper farewell. I didn't ask Lucas this time. I was planning on going alone, but for the past few days, I had always been talking about Ijekiel,so it was obvious that he would know I wanted to meet him, so one fine day, he teleported me to his house,saying,"if you feel that bad, go meet him."

Gosh! This guy, but as usual, before I knew, I was already flying and then suddenly I fell on a pillow like- wait, this feels like a de ja vu.

"Ah! Ijekiel", I was so surprised by this figure below me that I forgot to change my eye colour like the last time.

I got up from above him and helped him get up,"l Lady Angel....no...you are not...your..... eyes....who...."

"I am your lady angel but..." What is should I say About the eyes? Well he has to know sooner or later, so..."I m here to say goodbye to you properly this time. Um actually, last time I just left like that without any notice, so this time, I came properly to say you good bye...haha" divert the topic. More and more.....

"Ijekiel", oh there comes the boss of cuteness, Jennete, good timing. I need to hide,"um, who is she? Your father's distant relatives' daughter, Jenna? Or was she jinne?"

"You are right she's my distant cousin, her name is Jennete... Lady angel you..."

"I'm hiding."

"No I wanted to ask if you are a r..."

"Don't let your sister wait" I hid behind a curtain"open the door"

Ijekiel opened the door a little, I could see her bejewelled eyes, oh my gosh, they are so good looking.

Is this why, she was the fl in lovely princess? I didn't notice it earlier but Jennete is desperately trying to convince Ijekiel to spend time with her, taking the topic of dolls, gardens, etc. I feel sad for her. I think, I should let Ijekiel go. Oh we made an eye contact. I tell him my thoughts through the lip movement. He agrees to it and goes with Jennete to the garden, I hope he doesn't get lost this time.

Let's go and see too. Oh my Jennete, the girl who was formerly happy is now crying at Ijekiel's departure. And Ijekiel is calming her down. Such a good duo, no wonder he is the ml. But still, she calms down now and starts to enjoy the flowers.

Uwaaah! She's so cute. And Ijekiel too, he's such a good ML. Unlike that stupid system of mine and that idiot lucas whose jealous of Ijekiel.

"I'll kill that lucas bastard when I get back" ufff. I think I should go back now using my magic.

"That's what I thought how come you didn't call me, despite it being so long."
'When the hell did you come here?'
I screamed softly. I didn't want to get caught. Shit, he's creepy.

"Is she a chimera?"

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BASTARD. FIRST COME UNNA--"

"Calm down, you are Peirceing my ears."

"Firstly what are you her for?"

"Just wanting to see who's so special that you had to go out yourself."

"Ughh...just shut up will you? They might hear us..."

"With my magic, they can neither hear us, nor see us, so would not get caught.
So just be at ease"

In the garden, there were many different flowers, some rare ones too. I was engrossed in them...

"Hey! Do you have a sister or something? And do know who that chimera is?"

"Wwhhhhatt are you tttalking about?"
"Look that girls eyes are the same as yours, and you doesn't even seem surprised. Did you already know..."

"What know? I know nothing. Nah... not at all. Haha! Oh my look the ML... I mean Ijekiel. Hehehe. He's a good brother right?"

On their side,
Jennete:- why... Why do you have to go? I would ask uncle and aunty to...
Ijekiel:- Jennete...
Jennete:- you can just tell them that you don't want to leave.
Lucas:- that's why you should not lie to the kids.
Me:- don't spoil the mood.
Ijekiel:- Jennete,if you say that, then too, I have to go.

Ijekiel:- Jennete, I'm not going for a good and for ever, I would come back, even during the semesters. So don't worry too much. If you write me letters, I promise to write you back. So don't cry like I would never return.
Lucas:- why are they so melodramatic?
Me:- that's why I told we should go back.
Lucas:- tsk.

He snapped his fingers, and brought us back.

After a few days, I got to know that Ijekiel left for Arlanta. I hope he achieves excels, but after seeing Jennette's face, I think, I should solidify my place more in this palace.
Hey park Sayeon Don't you think you are overacting? There's still time for you to take up Jennete' s quest. And...
Shut up stupid system 😡 if I don't solidify my position now, I would be kicked out in no time. Humph... Shut off.

And from that day onwards, I started to work irresistibly on my cuteness, and position solidifying. This would pay off after many years...

I hope so...

And hence, many years passed by

Slowly, quietly....

Hey guys this was all for the side chapters. I hope to see you guys again in the third season....