Chap- 37 My tsundere dad is throwing a tantrum

So sad, the princess would be isolated again in the maids chambers...

This is not fair, "Dad..."*rustle* huh? He just ignored me and went out? Seriously, how could you.

I should stop him. "Daddy", I went to hold his hand, but he again just ignored me. Why? What did I do wrong? I just came here, that's why you are angry?

I kept following him till the outside of the Ruby palace, Felix and Lucas stopped there to help the princess move out and to renovate the Ruby palace. I asked lily to not follow me, I wanted to know dad's heart.

"Daddy stop", I went to hold his hand again by matching his speed but, *slap* daddy Claude did you just slap my hand? Though it didn't hurt much, but...You never did that to any of the Athanasias, so why me?

"Daddy why are you behaving like this?", There's a limit mister," why are you throwing a tantrum?"

"What am I doing, I'm just fulfilling your wish. You never listen to me, that means you don't want to talk to me and you don't want me to talk. So why now bother talking to me? ", Dude where did you bring that logic from?

"now you don't need to come to meet me, neither will I come to meet you, I would never yell at you, nor scold you neither talk to you. So princess, just do as you please and also I won't back you. You would live your secluded life and I would live mine."

This man is a jerk. How can he be so angry at a 7 year old? I admit I'm in the wrong, but giving me silent treatment and cutting ties off with me is too harsh of a punishment. Did I take it too far this time?

Problem:- But come to think of it, I mostly never listen to him. He always scolds me at my mistakes, I say sorry and then I do something to disappoint him and then again the cycle repeats.

Conclusion:- I never listen to him. He is right about being angry at me throwing a tantrum. I should apologise, but again, he ain't listening to me. I took it too far, really.

Solution:- try talking to him once again.

In the main palace...

I ended up following him, nowadays he glares too much at me. Its scary but still... Ah he went into his study.

Door would be closed. Huh? Its open? He's really throwing a tantrum...
"Daddy", here comes my Athy face ultra puppy cute attack or was its name some thing else? Well whatever.

No reaction?

"What is it?" Oh c'mon your daughter is here and you are just writing and ignoring me.
"If it's nothing but apologies, then get lost."
"But daddy, I know I'm in the wrong so please forget..."
"ATHANASIA I SAID GET LOST"
So...so cold.
I got lost as he said. I then went to the emerald palace.

Felix asked," princess,where have you been?"
Lucas and Lily looked concerned over my face which looked like I was about to cry.

"Princess, did something happen at the main palace?", Lily asked concerned even both of them looked pale after seeing my face. Ugh, I spoilt the mood.

"Except lucas, everybody leaves." I only wanted to talk to him, maybe because he was dressed of my age of because, he was a good long term Freind or because, Athy liked him, I don't know. But for now, I only want him.

"Princess if there's anything you can talk to us. We are outside only." Ah ! Felix, you are always outside the door whenever I shut the doors of my heart to help me. Whenever I open it, you would always ask weather I'm fine or not.
"Waaah lucas", I started crying,"daddy is cold to me he's throwing a tantrum...waah pleaseee help me."

"Calm down, you are saying it as if you have lost him

"Calm down, you are saying it as if you have lost him. Tell me in detail of what happened. Don't cry you look ugly."

I told him everything. He also seemed quite displeased"you had already been told by him that you should not go there right, still? Athy, for the future empress to meet a low ranked concubine, is against the rules of nobellise oblige and we still don't know weather that Adiana wench is good or bad. You have trampled upon your dignity by meeting her. That's why his majesty is angry. If you want a solution, then apologise to him."

"He is not even listening to me. He just is ignoring me and working."

"That's why we have a time called night."

"..."

At night:-

Claude's room:-

"Daddy", I sat on the bed and was looking at Claude with my best cutest face.
"Sigh, why are you here" he came and sat on the bed," I told you to sleep in the emerald palace from your 7 th b'day. So?"
"Daddy I was scared, so I came to sleep with you."
"You used to sleep alone when 3, and at 7 you are suddenly scared? Unbelievable. Athanasia, go back."

"No. Daddy I know my mistake now, I will always listen to you from now...now onwards, I would never...never(sniff)...never(sniff sniff) go against you. Please" what the heck, why did I start to cry, is it because of my baby body,"talk to me...waahhh" I cried. I cried like crazy, why is it that, I didn't get these feelings when I was with my past live's parents? Why am I only getting these feelings now? Its true, I have regarded Claude as my real father. That's why,"I'm so very sorry....(sniff sniff sniff)"

"Athanasia", Claude's embracing me, so warm,"it's ok stop crying now, I'm not angry with you anymore calm down

"Athanasia", Claude's embracing me, so warm,"it's ok stop crying now, I'm not angry with you anymore calm down. Just make sure you never repeat the same mistake again ok. Always listen to me, it will be beneficial for you in the future. So calm down. Calm down." I hugged him back and tried to calm down.

Some time later-------------------------------

We both fell asleep. Seems like a girl's tears always work on daughter- cons.
I m not going too much into it, because now I'm happy, that I have reconciled with daddy again.