Chap-33 The emperor's day (5)

(listen to media when Claude and Athy meet.)
Lucas teleports through magic, while holding me into the bridal position and then we leave to the palace. My... I'm blushing, it's been a while since I last blushed because, both of my boyfriends betrayed me. Wait a sec, Lucas answered my question the last time, so doe that mean he can read my mind?
"I can see your face and tell that what you are thinking, though my predictions might not be accurate, but atleast, they help to know the mood of the other person. So your question is baseless, if you would have thought so."
Gah...this man, well whatever, some people are best not to be refuted with, who might know this better than me? Afterall I got 7 years of experience with that bullshit system of mine.
"This thing surprises me, how did you come out."
"Invisiblity spell doesn't work on this that thing, so I tricked these people using that magic and ran away with the keys which that first princess had and then in the forest area, I removed my shackles. "
"Oh I see."
Soon we reached the place where Daddy was. It was the royal garden, on the way I heard from lucas that Daddy's so worried that he put the guests in the cellar while sent troops in the city, that's how he got to know that I was missing. And now he's rampaging in the garden.

Oh daddy, "DADDY", I screamed at the top of my voice.

That expression is again a new one, just how much worried you were? Lucas( in baby form) put me down.

I hugged him. I hugged him hard. I don't want want to seperated from him anymore.

"Where were you?"
"I got kidnapped by Nadiana envoys."
"I won't leave the-"
"Daddy just leave them, they won't-"
"Princess, please forgive my impoliteness", lucas spoke up,"your majesty, this matter is not so simple. Actually they intended to kill the princess." Lucas explained the whole situation and daddy was filled with awe and rage. He wanted to go on a fight right now but...
"Your majesty, princess is still small, she needs your care, please leave this trivial matter to me, my magic is enough to destroy the whole empire into shreds."
"Take Felix and 1/4 of the army with you. I want to get positive results, if you fail, you will die, but if you win, you would get endless glory and wealth."
"Yes you majesty, I would tell Felix that we would depart tomorrow morning, so let him keep his army ready. I would excuse myself first then your majesty, greetings and blessings upon the Obelion empire."
He disappears with this.
"Daddy I'm sorry for making you worry."
"It's ok as long as you are safe. I wold ask lily to help you with medicines, your hands, feets and neck...." He got angry again, I think the condition they gave me is unbearable. I lean on closer to daddy.

I just hope, that this war, brings glory to Obelion empire and that shitty princess gets paid for her deeds.

Father gave orders to not kill the first princess and bring them all as hostages.

The war soon started and I was forced to rest more after these events by daddy. Felix has also gone on war. I pray that Felix and all the other soldiers return home safely without any major casualties.

I hope for them to be safe during this war! Please lord...