Chap-46 Again After 2 Years

Its been two years since then. My relationship with daddy is now grown over to 90% . Its great to see that and also it's 75% with Lucas. Just. Little more for the both of them and it would be 100%. Two years ago, when Daddy slapped me he regretted alot. He apologized to me for it almost everyday. It took him about a year to get over it. To think Claude would have this cute side to him...

Ofcourse, I didn't bother much after that day but daddy seemed to bother a lot. From the Southern countries, he brought some so called very important people. He actually formed a harem again but only I and he and ministers knows that he was actually following my idea of bringing Adiana as a hostage in here, so as to blackmail the Southern countries with these hostages, if they try to launch a war again. There were around 16 of those hostages. 6 men and 10 women. The women were taken in as his concubines and were put up on a slave curse by Lucas while  the other 6 men were given to me as my bodygaurds and they were put up under a life and death curse along with the slave curse. Life and death curse states that if the master dies the person put up under the curse dies too. It was especially put by Claude personally because, he thought that there was no use of keeping 6 weak men who can't even protect a 9 year old. They would die instead, which would be better than keeping them here as hostages. Moreover, now their lives are connected to mine, so they can't kill me. Ever. Haha...

Now that was a smart move. But all the hostages who were made my bodygaurds were well disciplined and good in behaviour. They never once resisted. Is that why they were famous? Moreover, all thought that the southern alliance's rebel was unjust and that they supported the empire's decision. Hence, they were loyal to me and always supported and followed my orders.

But I was never too close with them like I'm with Felix and lucas and daddy, not even with that Adiana princess. But she actually did a good job at managing the Harem. Oh yeah from the Urontiko empire in the south,I also found one time traveling hostage. Its said that, she was found at a lake and was a priestess at the temple whom everyone used to believe. Adiana ofcourse didn't tell her about me, being another time traveller but she told her about herself. Well, she then also told me that the girl's name was Sakura Minamoto and that she died while falling on the rail tracks. But the sewer where she fell was time portal, hence, she woke up beside the lake. And that's how people regarded her as the priestess and believed her to infinity. She's good to me but as a 20 year old, she's immature. Well, as long as she manages the harem, she is fine, but if she over steps herself, then, I will kill her. But again she's a good harem manager, so...

(She looks like this)

Well a typical confused and shy girl

Well a typical confused and shy girl. I don't talk to her much, but, she's always the wisest one in terms of politics.

Apart from that, there's one more hostage in the boys, whom I'm. Close to.

His name is Ethan

His name is Ethan. He's like 14 this year and is more like Felix in personality. He is like the typical boyfriend material. He is caring and considerate. Well, many rumours lately have been going around that, he is in love with me. That's why he's acting like that while others say that, he's just currying up favor to get back.

Daddy, after he heard these rumours held a questionnaire for me. Thank God, he is like a younger brother to me, and he also considers me no more than a master, other wise, the consequences would have been real bad, if misunderstandings would have been created. The rumours were stopped after me anwering that he's like Felix to me and that I harbour no feelings towards him, neither does he. But still, daddy arranged Ethan as my night bodyguard and Felix as my day bodyguard, such that no more rumours would be spread...

Well that helped to some extent but, still, people especially Felix and Claude are wary of Ethan, despite him doing the night shift, moreover, Lucas has also started behaving like an overprotective boyfriend for some days now, does he harbour feelings towards me? Well, in the original novel, Athy and lucas end up togather, so maybe, its around this time...

Well, all days in the emerald palace are all good and peaceful now but I can't say the same for the Ruby palace. I heard from Adiana that, the other day, when sakura saw daddy, she had a tingling feeling in her heart. Looks like she got a crush on daddy. Well, does she think that I'll let her have daddy? No way...

Daddy, thank god doesn't love anyone other than mommy and wouldn't have even married if not for the nation. So I'm not worried about daddy's side but, this bitch sakura, does she think that I'm a mere 9 year old. I guess she does and that explains why she was all goody goody to me. Well, she won't have it her way, if it's half assed kindness towards me. Just you wait and watch Sakura, what the hell I would do to you.