Chap- 67 Planning to renovate the country side.

Haaiz... In the evening we all met, and the library was much more better, now that all the documents were rearranged. The most common and severe issues were that of poverty, hunger and death.

According to the accounts, this land was once very flourishing and was even an attraction site, but now it's just a poverty stricken pain in the butt.  Well, let's plan what to do ahead...

"Listen, I would ask some of the townspeople to renovate roads, shops and work in the castle, while the rest would work in the fields. Lucas, ask daddy for some money in here along with food. Moreover, bring seeds and construction materials too. Then Felix, you would supervise work of roads, Ijekiel you would supervise work of shop and houses, Duke you would of the castle, while Ruvelus you would supervise the fields. You are free to take individual actions regarding your area of supervision, but first make sure that all the people of this feif territory have ample food to last for month. I and Lucas would would go to supervise all of your world each day. I expect the best of the best results from you all."
"We understand princess." All said in unison. I can't actually concentrate now on this feif test now that the system's step mother is here. And the last master quest in on hand...

And so a night passed...

'Ding'
Wow! So early, we just contacted like, 4 hours ago, so, how come you contacted so early?
Listen, don't panic, stay calm, but you have been in comma for like a month...
Wtf are you saying? How could....
It was Athanasius, who added something magical in your room and made you paralyzed and made me shut off for about 20 days. I have been trying to make you wake up for like 10 days. Athanasius and Ruvelus both joined hands. He wanted to avenge you cause he was always compared by the Rustium family to you, for you being more intellectual than him. Thus, this became jealous and he decided to avenge you by coming here, Athanasius noticed it and gave him the offer, and so now you are here...
TF, he's a madman, well, I'll deal with him later, but now, I want to know about what happened during my absence?
The situation of feif became worse and even your behaviour drastically changed as that Ruvelus guy was taking your avatar and taking unwise desicions, gathering hatred from the empire too. The people who personally know you, would ofcourse know, it's not you, but others... Even his majesty is tensed because of you. He is thinking of coming to feif.
That would make the matters worse.
Exactly, that's why Lucas stopped him and now, Felix, Ijekiel and him are thinking of ways to save you. Lucas saw through the whole trick, but now the problem is to find you and make you safe. He's currently finding you. So we can only wait for him to come if the situation wouldn't have been so urgent.
What's so urgent?
My step mom is trying to pluck your eyes out as they contain spirit attraction power to revive her daughter.
Fuck you system, why the heck didin't you tell me earlier? Idiot...
That's why I'm telling you to wake up. Others...
Shut up.

I try to wake up but I couldn't, what the heck, I can't do anything. Why? Am I going to die a fruitless death again? Daddy, I'm so sorry, I thought that I would be of gain to the nation, but no, I'm still so useless, I think of being strong everyday, but I'm the most useless, always falling in trouble and asking for others help... Why? Why am I like this?  I did everything perfectly, then why am I ending up like this? God! You gave me a new life and also let me meet new people, then why is the ending of me like this? No! If you want me to die like this, then,
I REFUSE! I WONT DIE, I WOULD GET UP, I WANT TO PROVE MY INNOCENCE I WANT TO BECOME THE EMPRESS, AND EXPLAIN TO DADDY THIS SITUATION. I WONT DIE. I HAVE TO SHOW ALL THE TRUE COLOURS OF THOSE BASTARDS. I REFUSE TO DIE. WAKE UP MY IDIOT BODY. WAKE UP...

"Aah" I woke up. Shit! Athanasius was about to pull out my eyes. What the heck. Thank god, it was the right time... Thank you...

 Thank you