Chap-75 An extra chapter (End)

It was of the time when I had just turned 18 and was still the crown Princess. Daddy used to be busy at that time round. So I used to be very bored and Lucas's presence was required since he was the Duke. I hence used to ask Lily and Felix to bring Denis and Fenia, their twins, to play at my palace. They all used to be so well disciplined when it came to me and even Lily and Felix used to be with me when the twins would come over. Tea parties are boring you know.

I could see them glaring at both the twins who were well disciplined, but why?

I wanted to find out... Hence, I once asked both of them to run errands for for me. And the moment they left, they came into their real demeanor.

"So, what should we play today Fenia and Denis?"
"Crown Princess let's play hide and seek." Said Denis
"No we would draw" said Fenia

"Crown Princess pleaseee play with me" said Fenia.
"No crown Princess would play with me" said Denis.

Freak! It was my mistake to make angel and brother leave me with these two devils. I promise I would never call them at all again in the palace. Hey these two started fighting and are now going out of the room.

"You don't know the directions, you might get...."
They already went outside. What devils?

CRASH.... What broke now?

I went out to see what's wrong and found out that my favourite vase that was gifted to me by daddy was broken and the shards were all around. And the twins were frozen and looked very scared. I can now understand why Felix and Lily are entitled as strict parents. Actually, these two should be entitled as notorious devils.
Felix and Lily were just the people bent down with the given situation.

Some maids also came to see what's wrong. Uhhhhh.... These devils. You punks. Its not like I couldn't fix it with my magic but still these two should learn a lesson.

At that time only daddy came to my palace. Like dude, you were busy all this while right? Then why appear now? Even Lucas was there.

"Athanasia?" Daddy asked. He was not angry but more worried. What should I reply with? If I tell that these jerks did it, he might reprimand Felix too along with banning these twins from entering the palace. And Lily might also get scolded. But I was the one who sent them...

"FENIA DENIS"

BLACK OUT....

I know this voice, its Felix's angry voice, the first time I ever heard that he's lost his temper. But I think he read the situation and is now trying to help me out and looking by daddy's face, he too understood what's happening from the start. Lily seemed worried because the shards were all over...

Well what can I do? I can only do one thing...
"YOU BOTH BROKE THE--"

"I broke the vase." Daddy? That was my line.
"Actually,um... Yeah! I was not able to have a proper breakfast this morning and so when I saw daddy, I was near the vase and I slumped a little and that's when daddy came to catch me and I by mistakenly pushed daddy a bit due to slumping causing both of us to kind of fall over the table and broke the vase. But none of us got hurt."
"Exactly what Athanasia said and even Felix was here. Say Felix."
"I don't dare to debate on this your majesty."
Great. "The children did nothing, so don't scold them and Felix and Lily, it would be better if you took these two home, look at how scared they are from this vase breaking incident."
"I would take them home your majesty. Greetings and blessings upon the Obelion empire. Come and be careful of the shards." said Felix.
"Lily make sure she does a proper breakfast everyday"
"Yes you majesty but the vase"
"I can fix it" said daddy and with swirls of fingers, he collected all the shards and then joined the pieces like the vase was new. All the maids were in awe. Daddy was really very cool that day, to think that he would lie to save the twins and also fix the vase. I was very happy but then daddy told to not call the twins ever again and that he would squeeze out time for me. I was very happy and relieved that he would come and those twins won't. After that hectic fight between the devils. I dared to never call them again...

And so both I and daddy were one step more closer than before....

Author's note

Konnichiwa Minasan,

This was the final ending of this story. I hope you would all have loved this novel. This was a beautiful journey for me too with all of you.

If you are interested in reading another of my book, do read AMARYLLIS AND THE LABYRINTH OF MAGIC- My new original book.

This was my first story and the response was much better than expected. I hope that you would still continue to support me in the next story too.

Your vote is appreciated.

Till then, bye bye all my little cuties...

🎉 You've finished reading I Got Reincarnated As Athanasia In Who Made Me A Princess With A System Software 🎉