Chap-68 Facing Athanasius head on

"So, what do I owe you now, Athanasius de Alger Obelia?""Oh my, I'm so obliged to be remembered by you, my daughter's murderer

"Oh my, I'm so obliged to be remembered by you, my daughter's murderer."

"And even I'm obliged to see that someone who murdered her own husband and children is so bold as to call me a murderer

"And even I'm obliged to see that someone who murdered her own husband and children is so bold as to call me a murderer. I only helped in achieving karma for your daughter, she deserved it, you wench."

He flinched a bit but then he gained his composure. "So you know, hehehe, now it would be even better for me to just kill you... You have know my secret, so just go die.... Hahahaha."
"Die ? Dream on."
(Author:- I'm not good at fighting scenes. So don't blame me if you don't like the fight. Thankyou...)
I used my fire magic to burn the shackles on my hands and legs. The magic restraint only worked for light magic, hahaha, you should always keep a card aside for people to see it only when in danger...
"Oh my you surprised me, fake princess. If now the things have come to this then..."
He created an array using the black magic to start meteor bombing in the area.
I break the restraint through my water magic. Then I use sheild Magic to protect my head. Hah! This man sure can't be underestimated. He's powerful. But I doubt he would win.

System, start the mind reading system.

Wow! I can now hear his thoughts.
' I have to avenge my darling, how the hell can she kill her. I have stayed her for about 14 years. I can't back down after gaining and knowing Athanasius's powers. I would use my magic illusion. '
A dark magic spell type to confuse people with a 100 m of distance.

"Magic confusion"
A light magic spell type to confuse the opponent and also stop magic illusion.

He's confused.

' This might be luck. Decipher strata.'
A fire magic to burn your opponent by starting a fire inside them and in days they would crumble little by little.

'Decipher reflex ' a water magic spell type to stop Decipher strata by planting water magic inside one's heart, the heart will initially drown causing internal bleeding and death in a few days.

'what the- can she read my mind? No hows that possible? '

Heh! Now I have planted a life consuming magic, in some days you might die eventually, but I want it all to be quick.

So...

"Sword, Hex." A magic sword fighting technique involving the use of spells.

"Hex reflex" a defensive magic to stop Hex. Heh!

"Magic ice Archa, listen to your master and come down to freeze the land. Destroy this unholy man in the front and uphold honesty. "

"Magic dark Archus, come down and help your master to kill the sinner in front who murdered my own blood. Go die."

Soon a icy wolf and a black wolf started to descend to the sky and fight started. It was a scene for all to uphold. All stared in awe. We both were in the sky too. Now just lucas sees this...

Oh my! The dark wolf is taking over my ice wolf. Ah! "Fire come and help your brother. Ah!" My Archa. She's lying on the floor now. I think, his dark magic is too powerful, but I won't back down. Let this boy go. Fight began.

"You did well Archa, now come in and rest."

Hmmm. Seems like a good fight is going on between both of them.