Chap-55 Disaster at my debutante (2)

After bathing and putting on the facial mask and sleeping for an hour, and remembering anothor tiff with that bastard of a Duke, it was the time to do my hair. The maids decided that a classic curl for my hairs would suit me. So they went with it. After seeing this ruckus, I can say that I was taking this debutante thing very lightly. Now I can see that why they all said that 8 hours was a little time. Haah.... But while they were settling my hairs, which almost took 2 hours, I remembered that yesterday, I even went to meet Ijekiel. Well, it's not like I like him or something, but, I wanted to meet the long lost and forgotten second male lead. So I asked lucas to hide the fact that I'm sneaking out from all and also to transport me to the Alpheus house.
Yesterday was a bright day. And between the clouds, I was falling down from the sky at jet speed, having this kind of experience two times already,I care the least about it. But still, I should kill that droopy eyed bastard. Who made him the male lead? That's a more important question that who made a princess?
Hah! Well, let's just get ready to fall over something. I should also tell Ijekiel about me being a royal, if he finds out tomorrow and states about how I came to the Alpheus residence when I was small, and calls me Lady Angel then tomorrow I would also be celebrating my death day. He's not that of an idiot, bit still he's that calculative bastards' son. I can't take risk. But for how long am I going to fly-
*Plop*

I fell into someone's arms and I know who he is

I fell into someone's arms and I know who he is. One and only Ijekiel. Oh taht reminds me he was also one of the target characters and now that look at it, his AP is 50% Already? Are you serious? Well, that's not the point for now but that stupid system didn't tell me a thing about this quest. Gotta question him later.

"Hi lady angel" he just saw my eyes and he still is calling me lady angel? This bastard

"Hello" I can't believe you still believe in that angel shit, and haven't you seen my eyes?
But where did my baby boy go?

"Hello" I can't believe you still believe in that angel shit, and haven't you seen my eyes?But where did my baby boy go?

He's so proper." Put put me down."
"As you wish milady"
He puts me down but due to flying for a long time, I started to stagger and then as I was going to fall, he held my hand and helped me stand straight.
"Are you ok milady?"
"Oh yes yes." Well, I think after seeing my eyes, he became very proper.
"Well, this might be a bit sudden but, you have grown a lot in the past few years." Please, not as much as you.

" Please, not as much as you

'

'But with a glance, I was able to tell that it was you." Ofcourse you are the ML of lovely princess and second ML of wmmap. What should I do? Where's that damn lucas? I start looking up in this sky.
"Could it be that milady doesn't remember me?"
"No I remember you are young master Alpheus."
"Oh my I'm so happy that you remember me milady."
What is he happy for?
"Oh yeah by any chance did you tell about me to any one?"
"Of course not milady, I would never tell anyone"
"You must keep it a secret that we met otherwise the other day you would find my dead body. Hahaha"
"Please be rest assured my lady, there's no need to even ask about me keeping our encounter a secret. And please refrain from speaking such ominous things. Afterall you are the star of our empire." Well, I think now he knows who I'm so I think if he doesn't want me dead, he would keep this a secret.
"Ijekiel, are you there?"
J Jennete?

He then suddenly held my hand and then started to run dep into the forest. "Please pardon my discourtesy."
"Wouldn't it be better if you Just went there?" I could go back too.
"You would disappear again milady."

I could hear Jennete saying that they would be late if they didn't go now. Hah! Leave it. "I think you should just go now."
"Shush" Even my dad doesn't shush me you son of calculative bastard.
Wow! What a garden! Its so beautiful.
"Its my secret place. I come here when I don't want noise."
"Oh my! So the boy who didn't even was able to find his way out the garden back then, has now found a secret base."
"Oh my lady, you really befit your name to that of an angel from anothor
Star. But this is my secret garden so to think."
"And you brought me to such a secretive place?" Have I become too full myself as a princess"I'm very happy young master Ijekiel. Thankyou very much." Looks like he would have been thinking me all this time....
"Actually I was just surprised to see you in front of me all of a sudden."
Hahaha. Must be new for you. But I have lost the surprise clause from my life after encountering lucas, daddy and system. Nothing surprises me anymore now.
"Actually for 6 years, I had been coming here every time when I returned to home after waiting for some time in the first place we met. It was a brief encounter, but still, I had an urge to see you again. Milady."
"Why?"
"Even I ask myself that." This is no good. He has fallen in love with me. I'm damn sure. Looking at his 60% AP that's ascertain. I think, while we were spending time, he developed that AP.
Suddenly a gust of wind started to flow. I think lucas is changing mood....

"Milady can you explain?""Its longing for someone you put faith in

"Its longing for someone you put faith in."
"Is that so milady?" He's surprised. Didn't he know?
"Milady, I just don't know why you want to keep our encounter a secret, but I'll not tell about it to anyone. And the next time I ll- "
Huh? Suddenly I got teleported back into the castle."LUCAS! ATLEAST GIVE A HINT, YOU CANT JUST TELEPORT ME. YOU-"
He looks irritated, is he jealous? Well, after reading about the triangle in wmmap, I can understand that much.
"Do I look annoyed to you?"
"A lot"
"Can you tell me why?"
"Jealousy"
"What?"
"Well, except you I don't have any friend, so seeing me with someone else might have made you jealous." This is the best ican give. Hah! Explaining love to both Ijekiel and Lucas. Its better to just keep dandling....
"What nonsense" with this, he uses magic to teleport.
Huh? What happened? Did I make love expression too obvious? Well, let's just leave it for now.
End of the memory ------------------------------