Chap 23- Lucas becomes the royal wizard

CHAPTER-23
(I DON'T OWE ANY PICTURES)

1 month later,
Lucas became the roayal magician through my plan, at first I spent the day time with blacky but then it wasn't enough so I started spending night with him too. I then one day while roaming around, found out that I coughed up blood again, at that time  I asked daddy to let me learn fencing too and he allowed to it. And after one or two days of learning fencing, I coughed up blood, so everyone thought that it was due to the fencing classes that I coughed up blood and fell into comma. It was lucas, who, after many failed magicians came to cure me because this time, daddy couldn't take any more of my mana, there was excess in his body from the last time. That's why Lucas sucked in my mana and that's how he became the youngest royal wizard in history.

Lucas then told that it was all due to this dog who seeps it's mana into mine, but there were consequences of telling half truth, Daddy was about to kill that dog when I was in slumber, as told by Lucas, but was also stopped by him because if he did so, then the mana would come back into my body.
Due to this, he was stopped and instead lucas asked that the dog should be given to him. I was surprised that even after eating whole of my excess mana from which the last time daddy was able to replenish his magic, he even took Blackie whose mana was also of a large amount, but lucas still told that he wasn't able to replenish his full mana.

Boy...how much mana can you hold? Well whatever, in one month because of our this plan, lucas's AP became 25%, that's a good news right, so that's why we are celebrating today. But due to what happened a month ago, I was told to discontinue the fencing classes, though I didn't want to, but still, I m a 30 year old in the body of a 6 year old, so understand Claude's viewpoint. Gaah... I really wanted to learn fencing. This body has a good scope of physical exercises. Once, it was mended properly during sword fighting, it was able to learn horse riding and archery easily. I want to use this body to its max, but,daddy Claude....

In my past life, I was sent mostly to girly classes, against my own will. So I was happy, in this life, I got a father, who allows me to learn what ever I want, without any further questions. But I feel like, all these classes one after the other, must not be for a mere assassin who came and was killed 4 years ago. It might be for something else. I was thinking about all this while studying the last chapter of history. Now I could also complete other subjects which are remaining. Lucan enters suddenly through magic. Hehehe, why not use him then?

"You might be the first youngest magician of history, but to study this much, are you planning of taking the title of youngest genius too?" He said it in a joking way, but it kind of pissed me off. Why does he always have to pull my leg?
"So you don't want me to study?" I asked glaring at him.
"I just want you to enjoy your age and take things a bit lightly, I know you have seen the future and are tensed about it,but even your father, wants you to relax a bit, that's why, he stopped your fencing classes and regretted making you learn archery along with the other two subjects."
"He....really."
"When you were in comma, he was saying so to Felix. My bird gave me this news."
"Oh I see! So let's go to meet daddy today and can you do me a favour please?"
"As long as you meet your father and not study, I would even act like a joker."
"Ok then, through your magic, help me memorize these books,all, from the start, such that, I would never forget these in my whole life."
From the start because, my child's brain isn't that capable of memorizing the smallest details while, I had memorized the greater part.
"All? Are you crazy? Your brain would explode, if--"
"Then I'm going back to study."
"Wait !what? that's cheating."
"What you are doing is cheating. So pleaseee Lucas, oh all mighty magician." Now after a long time, comes Athy Athy ultra ultra super cute puppy face attack, or did it have some other name? Well whatever.

"Hah! Fine, but not today, I would do it tomorrow because, I would have to transfer it to you through my memory for you to remember. So wait until tomorrow, till that time I would read all these books."
"Okie dokie! Then I will go to daddy."

Claude's private study:-

"Daddy?"
"Athy, what are you doing here at this hour, I thought you would be with that young boy. Aren't you playing?"
He was working on some papers.
"Daddy, its been a while since we took a walk and tea togather, so Athy came to play with daddy." Wow, just look at his writing speed, he's talking and writing so fast,"but seem that daddy is busy. Then let me come afterwards."
As I was about to go, a tiger's statue made of stone, on Claude's table, caught my eye." Do you want it?"
Woah! He wasn't even looking at me, how did he notice that I was looking at that tiger statue."no actually the tiger's statue looked special and important, hence, I was looking."
"Firstly it's a lion and not a tiger and secondly, I have finished my work so let's go to have some tea. I wasn't able to have breakfast too." I felt bad that he was leaving his work for me, my  past life's parents, would never do it.