Chap-6 Claude and my encounter:- gotta change fate.

CHAPTER-6
(I don't owe any media in here.)
Claude de Alger Obelia, my father of this life, well I would say after that day, I not only saw Felix but also daddy Claude. Well anyway it's thanks to them that yesterday I completed my mission and won the favour of all the maids in the Ruby palace, but strange the system still hasn't popped up in my brain to give my reward.

Ugh this guy is only full of nonsense when work comes he is shut off stupid system...

Hey but come to think of it I might be able to do this scene from the novel with all the maids...

I went to one of the maids and said "Nanny, Nanny, Athy want chocolate."

My cuteness is now on an other level now that I m growing up by each passing day...

Kyaaaah...so cute right I always wanted to do it since I read the manga and novel....

Yosh now I can do it...

My prey maids, your cutie pie Athy is coming, hehehe....

I woke up especially early today for my reward, even lily is not here to wake me up, might be busy, but that douchbag system didn't show up.

I climb down the bed and start running off to the door but I forgot, I'm still a 3 year old so my motor muscles don't work very well and so I was about to trip and fall when some one catch me...
(This scene happened- Claude catched Athy from falling)

(Protagonist still doesn't know that daddy Claude catched so this happens after that... )

I thought it was Lily so I used my ultra ultra super cute Athy attack or did it have some other name...
"Nanny nanny Athy wants to eat cwhocola..."

FUCK NOW I HAVE DONE IT, IT WAS DADDY CLAUDE AUTHOR U SUCK.

Why Felix always scared even he sees me and why is Claude always emoti...
wait he was scared a bit ago I saw but then again he wore his cold demeanor, boy can't you show your real emotions atleast to your daughter?

"Has no body ever told you that if you run like that then you might trip and fall? It would be a shame if the first princess of the Obelion empire breaks her nose by falling." He then picks me up fom my waist and puts me back to bed.

This guy firstly doesn't know how to pick up a 3 y/o and dares to nag me.
Shameless, hm?

I recall that the affection percentage was 1 when did it become 2%? Wait does that mean it increased just now?

"Why did you get up so early?" He asked.

Didn't you hear what I said 5 mins ago? Bro....

I put on my cutest face and say,
"Athy is hwungry so Athy wants cwhocolate." Cute, ain't I ?

No reaction...

"As I thought the people you learn from have no class, as you say that to me, are you even aware, as you there of who am I?"

You just want me act cute right, fine then survive this.

"Fwather." survive my cuteness attack.

He smiled and the affection points they went blur, wait it's increasing, yeah com'mon yeah yeah yesssssssss.

It became 8 percent. My cuteness payed off. Yosh.

"Wait bwut what are u dwoing here?"
S*** I'm doomed, f*** I said it aloud .
Is he going to kill me?

God pleaseee save me.

"You seriously have no..." Started Claude.
"Pwincess we cwame to inwestigate about his majesty's choclate which those hwandmaidens stole twhat dway to swee wheather othwers are also stwealing owr nwot." Cut in through Felix.
Mister you want me to believe that crap? You are worse that me no actually this stupid system and it's creature i mean creater. Hopeless.
"Felix did you hit your brain somewhere?" Asked daddy.
"Pfft...cough...cough...kegh...kegh" (some how suppressing laugh.)

"But your majesty..."

"I seriously don't get why they keep things from children they are eventually bound to know some day or the other. Athanasia, we came to find out weather ther were any any other idiots who dare to challenge the royal family or not like the ones whom you told about the other day. You get that? "

"Ywess fwather."

"So now sleep for some time while we investigate. I would tell them to bring you something to eat."

"Bwut fwath..."

"Don't dare to get up" he glared at me like...it was too deadly...shwwaaaaa.

"Gwood nwight, fwather." I said and slept I didn't want to see my head off my neck. But it's a matter of fact that I saw his affection point was 10% when he left. Yes I did it. Yes, now let me sleep.

'Dinng'.