Chap- 59 Disaster at my debutante (6)

"Your majesty, there's no saying that a snake won't bite twice." This makes me love you more lucas. But keep in character. "It's ok Lucas, for my father emperor, I am able to put up with all of this, and I really appreciate all of you guys' good intention."
"No princess, you would always be the first princess and future empress for us and whole of the empire, no matter how many princesses or princes come. Am I right ladies and gentlemen?" Omg what do I see? Ijekiel is helping me and not his father. Ha! Look at his father's expression. So shocked, looks like his plan failed. I like it. And look at Jennete seems like she lost the gamble, can't even control her emotions and is thinking of becoming the princess, bloody, she really has a bug, if it were the other two Jennette's they might have been sad, but would have never shown such an  expression.  Oh yeah! This is the expression of a villianess. Hmm! I guess, this was what the system was referring to. Let's see what he has to say at night about all this...
"What the hell is wrong with you guys? I'm Jennete, Jennete Margrita, the heroine of lovely princess. While this Athanasia is just a side character which was meant to be a stepping stone for the FL and not a wall for me to stop me from achieving my main target." What the heck? Lovely princess? Has she also transmigrated, no wonder, Lucas came, he might have got to know it from magic like he got to know of me and Adiana. Shit. This isn't good. She's digging her own grave. What to do? Yeah! The system said that I should kill her, I think at this rate, Claude will draw his sword for sure. So I started to cry again.

"Miss Margrita, I can your point of view and state of mind, but but, using such a language, is...(fake cry)"

"Just shut up you bi-" at that time, Lucas made use of his magic and hung her in air"wha- what the hell are you planning? Using magic on a princess?"

"Miss Margrita, the princess was benevolent enough to accept you as her sister and instead of thanking her, you curse her? You have no shame- "

"Shut up you unknown magician." All the people now started cursing her. Finally, those murmurs turned into curses. If she says anymore, arrows would be seen flying in her body...

She's just- "put him down lucas." What Claude's order, why? This, are u accepting her? No please. But Lucas can't deny a direct order from Daddy.
So he has to put her down and he did so. "Hahaha, I knew that father couldn't ignore me, his beloved daughter, the FL from the novel. Now be gone you bastard Lucas. " She's too full of herself." Jennete" omg, even Ijekiel doesn't like it." What? Now just you wait, I'll make sure you die along with this Athanasia bi-"
*Slap*
I could hear your gasps guys, don't forget you nobelise oblige. Well, idk. Bitch, you have dug your own grave.

"How dare you say bad about athy in front of me? The emperor,me, is not someone to be looked down upon

"How dare you say bad about athy in front of me? The emperor,me, is not someone to be looked down upon. Did you forget that I was still here? You fool. Do you think I can tolerate everything you throw at me?" 'That Peirceing gaze felt like it would kill Jennete... ' this is so fitting. Well, I think, Jennete must have understood her mistake by-
"I'm the FL, how dare you slap me father? I was supposed to be here in athanasia's place. I was the one to receive all the love and wealth. How could you do this to me? " Haah. I have given hopes on you now. RIP Jennete. Hope you find brains in your next life.
(Author:- face palms. Then breaks his head against a wall thinking, how the hell can she be so stupid?)
"You are seriously a lost case. You want to become the princess right? Then become the unfavored princess. Adiana, you would become her concubine mother and take her to the Ruby palace where the other concubines live. You all would only be responsible for her, from now on. She's not allowed to have any contact with the Alpheus residence or the members of the margita family. She is not a matter of my concern. Weather she lives or dies, has nothing to do with me. " Meanwhile I wink at Adiana. She gets to know that the plan I discussed with her years ago, stating my true identity, has now started. I also said that she should take other concubines in this plan too. For the past many years she's been doing this. I hope she would have succeeded in bringing the other concubines on my side. Such that, they could make Jennete taste hell. She nodded to the other concubines who again nodded in affirmative and then she nodded at me again.

I think everything is going according to my plan. Good.

"Your majesty, we won't let you down"  Pleaseee, just torture her till the end for all the things, she did to Athanasia from lovely princess

"Your majesty, we won't let you down"  Pleaseee, just torture her till the end for all the things, she did to Athanasia from lovely princess... But slowly...

"Wait what the hell? You bloddy bit-" before she could say anything the replacement for sakura(chap 46), I guess her name was South's venom who was pregnant with a child at that time, I think she's called Andrea, and that must be her child, Amroha, Seriously, like mom like daughter, both came and dragged her out, by Amroha putting her hand on her mouth and Andrea dragging her by her left hand. Amroha was pulling her right hand.

 Amroha was pulling her right hand

Amroha while going bowed to me and Papa and then went out dragging her along while Andrea winked at me

Amroha while going bowed to me and Papa and then went out dragging her along while Andrea winked at me. I guess they have a sense of whom to support and I can not even suspect their intentions as a slave curse is placed on them. I think they are really by my side, because, they can't be on anyone else's side. Hahaha. I smile slightly back at them. No body saw me. With Jennete not able to speak and murmurs going on, I thought that this matter was not going to rest soon.
Suddenly daddy called a bodygaurd of the Ruby palace, hey, its that boy from that time, who was suspected of having a crush on me. I guess, he might have won Daddy's trust in these years. Um... I think he said to keep an eye on Jennete. Its so like him. Love you daddy.

Suddenly daddy came and hugged me, I think he was comforting me. Its so like daddy. Crowd went oh and ah and omg and so adorable. Guys nobelise oblige. Hah! No one said any thing after that.

The emperor then gave the permission to continue the celebration and every body continued to enjoy the event like some accident never happened....

Hahaha that was a good time, even Lucas danced with some people. I was however tired, so I asked daddy to return with me. I just wanted to spend time with him.

In the carriage:-
"Happy Birthday Athy", Claude said with a happy expression. "Hehehe dady, you are late, every one wished me already."
"Shall I take it back then?"
"No daddy! I love you." Saying that I hugged him by arm tight. And then slowly fell asleep. I hope to keep this time forever....