Chapter:-34 I'm good at torturing

Its been 6 months since lucas and Felix have gone to the war. I hope that nothing happens to them. But why take so long? Lucas once destroyed the whole of Obelion empire, then why take so much time now?

"Athy", ah! here comes daddy,"I told you to- ah"

"Not run and rest, you might fall like this. "
"Ehehe"
" Listen, Felix and lucas would be returning tomorrow. Its your birthday right tomorrow? So they told that they would give you a surprise tomorrow." Dude surprises are not to be told,"I thought you shouldn't hide things from children so I told you." Your body and mind system doesn't have the clause of surprise. Now I can't wait for them to come...

The next day---------------------------------------

"Daddy",he called me for my gift I think. Today's my birthday.

"Kawai", this bunny is sooo cute..."I love this rabbit thankyou daddy."
"What's kawai?"
"It means cute."
"In what language?"
"They use this language in the east. Hehe", can't say it's Japanese.
"So you like it?"
"Yesssssssss", I was so moved that I leapt onto him and kissed him, his face is like this.

"So you like it?""Yesssssssss", I was so moved that I leapt onto him and kissed him, his face is like this

Oh! Was he never kissed? Maybe.
When would lucas and Felix come? They are still not here despite it being morning.
"They might reach here by the evening with your present."
"What is the present?"
"Much better than all the presents that you got today."
Yeah that's true, I was filled with presents in the morning,some might be genuine while others would be just to curry up favour.

The most expensive looking would be curry favours while others would be genuine.

But still I'm planning on reusing them by either giving them as presents to my maids who have daughters around my age while selling the rest.

Well, this would do good to both the parties. Moreover, Im giving that Duke Alpheus's present to the merchant of a far off land, it would fetch a good amount, I don't want to give him any favours. Mr whitey, his name to irritates me....
"What's with the frown on your face?"
Huh?

"Aaahhhh"

"Princess it's us, please be calm."
"Lucas, Felix? When did you return."
"When you were spacing out."
"Young warlock", interrupted Felix, I think he doesn't like his behaviour towards me, come to think of it, its his first time frowning in front of me.
"It's ok Felix, I like him that way. Oh yeah congratulations, I heard that we have won the war. As expected of lucas and Felix."
"Its all thanks to you princess, for figuring out who the kidnappers were if not, then we wouldn't have known till now." Just give me whole of the credit, if you want to why go in a round about way?
"So where's my gift?"
"In the main palace with the emperor." Replied Lucas,"you should see it it would be the best life long gift. But afterwards. His majesty is now inspecting it."
"Ok"
At that time a maid entered and asked for my audience with the emperor.
I went there and to my surprise, the king, queen, the first princess, the rest of the king's concubines and his daughters and sons were kneeling before Daddy Claude, woah, is this what it's called being a psycho emperor, just look at all of them, trembling. Huh? Is she just scared, the first princess? Why now? Didn't she have huge guts when facing me at the party? Oh look, there's her mom and dad too, trembling. I would make their life a living hell now.
"Athy, what would you give them as a 'reward ' for belittling the first princess of the Obelion empire after all they are your presents."
Are you SERIOUSLY asking a 7 year old what would I do to these hostages with all the ministers present here on top of that? Their sight irritated me. Look at them, distrust towards me behind their masks, do they think, I'm not capable enough to show them no mercy? Well then let me show you who's daughter I'm.
"Should I just kill them?"
" No,Except the queen, king, first and second princess, sell the rest of them as slaves. Killing would be too easy of A 'reward' for them."
"Ok, they are your presents after all. Soldiers, clear out the hall."
"Feed the king and the queen to the poisonous snakes by throwing them into thier ladder, as a reward for bad parenting."
*Shhhha* a chill went down every body's spines. More ruthless right? Now don't dare to look down upon me for being a 7 year old.

"Daddy, do we have a cliff in here? If yes, then tie the first princess with a rope and throw ber down the cliff, let her bounce of for some time while starving her,repeat this for many days, let her bounce of the cliff only to hang in there for the whole day. She would eventually die of a heartattack or starving or breaking of the rope and falling of the cliff."

*Shhaaa×2* now no ministers dare to look down upon me. And believe that I'm his daughter. Scared right?
And daddy Claude...

What the hell's with that proud father face?"As expected of my daughter", he complimented?"What about the second princess, Adiana, princess Athanasia?" Asked some one

"As expected of my daughter", he complimented?
"What about the second princess, Adiana, princess Athanasia?" Asked some one.
Hmm. She's not the legitimate daughter of the king from the empress, rumours have it that, her mother, was the empress's servant. She is much better than the first princess in many aspects and unlike the first princess, she is liked by commoners and the ministers. If she dies, then in some years, a rebel would come by the ministers. Moreover she was mistreated since childhood. She looks sweet but, can't say anything for now. She is somewhat cute, like a mother figure.

 She is somewhat cute, like a mother figure

"Keep her locked up. I would think about it later. If there's nothing else, follow my orders."
Half dazed my my ruthlessness, soldiers followed the orders.
Soon, the meeting between the ministers also ended and everybody including Felix and lucas left. I and daddy were left in room.