Chap-35 The second princess

( I don't owe any pictures)

Only daddy and I were left. Let's get ready for the questionnaire.
'ding '
Convince Claude to remarry with that second princess, let me tell you that Jennete has a bug inside her, and though you changed the past, the future would also change. So you did better be quick, she would be able to control Jennette. Just win her heart. If you complete these two quests, then, your loan would be repaid with the total points you gain by completing these two quests. Ok so all the best muah...

His flirty self has returned after a long time. I kinda miss our times together. I didn't have much people near me at that time. Well, it feels nostalgic...

"Athy", Claude started with a serious look, his AP had become 80% I just have to try to not make them less" why did you not punish the second queen?" His cold voice, he looks displeased at this,"daddy, the second princess, is well liked so, if we punish her, then there might be a rebel in some years, moreover, she was never treated justly and is somewhat like me and also, she did nothing wrong and wasn't involved in this. So please forgive her."
"Hais... You are afterall a child and too innocent, but the things that you carried out in the past some years, made me think that you are mature, but you are still a child afterall. You don't know how many schemes these Nadiana people might plot, if we left this girl live. Athanasia, the world is foolish, when it comes to power. We can't fully trust her that she would do good if were sent back. So..."
"So make her your wife..."
"ATHANASIA."
This isn't going well, he just scolded me, I should go in a round about way.
" Daddy, if she marries to you, then there would be no rebel because everybody likes her, moreover, she would only be a low ranking concubine in the isolated Ruby palace with other commoner maids. So she would be no better than a prisoner and nobody meets a prisoner right, so even daddy won't meet her and would bear no child too. Its a double win win situation. Right? Moreover, she can be of the rank of the attendent which is lower in rank than lily my head maid. So please daddy? "

"Athanasia, today is you birthday, so I don't want to go against you but then I won't give you adequate attention that would be needed for you and spend time like we are spending now."

"Daddy, she's the second princess of Nadiana empire and not the first one... She would be living a tranquil and isolated life as my attendant and a low ranking concubine. Please Daddy..."

"What you are saying Athanasia, has got a point, if she doesn't interfere between us, then I have no problem with her. I would marry her, but the function would not be held. It would only be the signing of the marriage certificate. And other than that she's a war prisoner gifted to you, so she is your slave, you can do whatever you want with her. But don't get too involved. "
"Yes daddy. Let's go for a walk."
"Sure. Now listen, from tomorrow onwards you would live into the emerald palace."
*Gasp* why all of a sudden? This palace was where Jennette and Athanasia originally lived. But he gives it to her at 9 I'm only 7, though I don't behave like one, but still, 2 years early...

 But he gives it to her at 9 I'm only 7, though I don't behave like one, but still, 2 years early