Chap-43 Daddy's apology

I was inside my room when, I heard footsteps coming towards me.
Who's it now, first Lily then Felix then this Adiana princess and now who? For 3 days there was no peace of mind, everyone was trying to explain stuff to me. But still, I'm not going to let go.

"Hey princess", lucas appeared out of nowhere, "seriously, you have locked yourself in the room for 3 days, here, eat this." He gives me some steak along with salad.
He is just like the system, a frenemy. He really cared weather I was hungry or not." Listen now, you better come ome out of your room and either you apologise first or wait for him to apologise first or continue your act, I don't care, but first, EAT."
'yes sir!'
......

"You got angry over that? Well let me inform you, for survival, these heirs of the past generations when they only had one girl, case similar to yours, they used to put them in front of lions and many used to survive, they lived up to the expectations. But  you were drowned and even you lived up to the expectations, I don't know how is it in your era, but, it's like this in here, the heirs are raised with cruelty for them to be 'worthy '. You should consider yourself lucky, considering my past masters and their heirs, yours was the most linient case, moreover, if you want to be the empress, you should be strong and ready for all the situations. This is my point of view which states that why such tests are held. I'm NOT lecturing you. So, now you have eaten, I'm going out, I won't say about your breaking the hunger strike to anyone else. Just continue what you see fit. So here I'm off."
*Sobs sobs*
Huh? Who's crying?

"Princess, she didn't listen to me and even reprimanded me for barging into her room as Felix suggested, but I didn't tell your name

"Princess, she didn't listen to me and even reprimanded me for barging into her room as Felix suggested, but I didn't tell your name. The princess has grown so weak that you can see her bones now. I just went in to give food but she threw it, though I cleaned it all with my magic, but she's really disappointed with his majesty. It would be the best we tell him about this situation...*sobs*"

Lucas what's up? You are a fantastic actor. How the heck can you manipulate me and these two to make me meet daddy?

I thought that you were, just a not interested person, but you are a scheming bastard of an actor. Ughhh...

FOOLISH RAT.

His acting worked and...

*Knocks*
"Athy, we need to talk, come out."
Daddy? Shit, after that day, how can I come out?
"I'm really very sorry for the other day, please come out. I was rushing things. I shouldn't have done that, actually, you at times act so like an adult, that it makes it hard to believe that you are only 7. Athy, we can go at a slow pace if you want, but please just come out. Don't starve yourself. I I apologise for that day, I sincerely apologise and I give you my word, that I would never ever repeat the incidents that happened the other. So please just come out. I'm waiting for you outside. Please just listen to me we can talk it over. Are you coming now? Or should we talk tomorrow?"

He's right. Lately, I have been so engrossed in changing the future events that I almost forgot that I'm just 7. Now that he has apologised, I shouldn't act like this and throw a tantrum. I should...

"*Sigh* I see you don't even want to talk it out right? You are that angry. But whenever you feel like talking, come to me, be it midnight. And one more thing, you have to be strong to become the empress, that's why these tests are required. I would be conducting them no matter what you say. I am informing you this. Anyway, you can talk to me any time you want ok?"

I feel sad looking at him, being so dejected.

I got up from the bed, ran over to the door, opened it and ran outside

I got up from the bed, ran over to the door, opened it and ran outside. I have to apologise too. Afterall, you require two hands to clap, one cannot suffice. Similarly, you require two people who are at fault, for the mistake to happen.
"DADDY", I am also at fault, so I have to apologise too, I threw a tantrum, without knowing his intentions...

"Let's talk", yup I'm in tears. Why? I made him worry alot about me. He already seems to lost weight in these 3 days, I was cheating on hunger strike, but...but...he didn't cheat on his love for me. He also starved himself. Thinking that I would be starving myself, so he being a father, how can he eat lavishly? If he were other emperors of the past, then he wouldn't have bothered, but he's my father. The emperor of this generation and an amazing one on top of that, who believes in changing things. Its shown in many policies he made, after usurping the throne. I ran into his embrace....

 I ran into his embrace

It was warm as always... We then sat down and had dinner, during which I explained everything at my end also apologised for the trouble I caused him. I promised that I would never do that again and that he can continue to take the tests as he intended to...

Both of us eventually patched up and promised that we would listen to each other's opinion. After that we and any body else never mentioned this fight of ours again. It was like we both forgot it, or it never happened in the first place.....