Chap-8 A little closer than before

CHAPTER-8
(No images are owned by me)
Claude's Pov:-

No I have to do something, this is just insanity how dare a mere maid bully the royal bloodline, seems that I have stayed quiet for too long, I have to do take action to teach all these lowly commoners what it is to mess up with the royal family...

I give orders to Felix for the same he would be capable of doing these things in shadows in order to not scare the princess.

He then leaves to the Ruby palace with the princess. Looking at that small figure go farther and farther away, my heart begins to hurt a bit, why? Its the same way when Diana died. What the hell is this feeling?

What the hell have you left me with Diana?

********
Those two maids had to punish themselves with their lives, cause they disrespected the royal bloodline and also thir families had to pay the cost of embezzlement fom their own pockets in a month or they would meet the same fate. The rest was left to Felix, so I don't really know what happened after me sentencing them their punishments.

After that day I went to that place every day but I didn't see her again, at that moment my heart hurt at the thought that she might be bullied my some other maid. So the other day at the early morning, I entered the Ruby palace unannounced such that I would be able to find the real cause behind her disappearance.

I overheard some maids saying about the other two maids and that now they won't dare to harm the princess or her people. I thought it was despicable that these people had no class and even thought of harming the princess I wanted to punish them severely but Felix stopped me saying that they now won't dare to do such things, so we shouldn't take actions.

As we were searching through out, we found the Princess room. I could her mumble something so I went in to check.

She was running and was about to fall when I dashed and catched her.

Being a princess, how can she be so careless? This girl... But, why is she awake so early in the morning. Even the maids are not up...do they make their do chores?

I then got to know that she was hungry that's why....that was a relief..I think she's quite dissapointed that I'm not lily... but that isn't a reason for me to not nag her about running around haphazardly. I nagged her while picking her up otherwise she might catch a cold if she stays on the ground for a long time without shoes.
I them tucked her in bed and I was actually very happy that I was needlessly worrying earlier but why doesn't she acknowledge me? Doesn't she know who I'm? Our is she feigning ignorance?

"As I thought the people whom you learn from have no class." I then finally decided to ask her,"as you sit there do you even know who I'm? ".Its not like I would kill her for asking me. I would explain it even if she doesn't know? What else would you expect from a 3 year old any way?

"Fwather", when she said these words I felt very proud, there was a tingle inside my heart I felt that all my victories in the battles were dust compared to these few words. I guess I'm going mad day by day. This child I want to protect her and spoil her. I want to know what's wrong with me?
I guess, she knows who I'm, then there's no need to check the maids cause they still seem to fear me considering this child knowing me... no still I need to check, hence, I shoul force her to sleep.

Yes, I need to know her more...

I want to get more closer to her...

More closer than before.....