Chap- 25: I spend time with daddy(2)

CHAPTER 25
( I DON'T OWE ANY PICTURES)
*Gasp* I forgot, he hates the idea that I over work myself for achieving my goal. Why the hell do I think again and again of my past parents expectations from him, both are different. My ex parents made me a workaholic but my this parent, he is concerned about me working in ghe first place, he wants me to enjoy more just, why, was I so determined to becoming the empress and prove my worth at 6, if I should have waited for some time, then so the results of these classes which I would have started late, would also have been good. Just why was I rushing. I won't be crowned until the emperor decides to. Just why didn't I enjoy more in the past two years where I was busy with these shitty classes? Well it was my decision, so I should not waste time regretting, its just that, I should enjoyed more, but it doesn't matter now, daddy is alive, I m free, we both can now spend more time together and make up for it.

"Daddy, that day I heard yours and the Duke's talk, so I thought, it would be good if I could prove my worth as th empress,such that you would be proud and the empire won't... belittle me.... I am sorry."

"Haaaah, Athy, my dear the godess doesn't need to prove its worth and in every empire, there might be people who might doubt you. So what need to do is ignore them and live your life as YOU please, if you want you can even get the whole world at you feet, because you are and will be the and oly daughter of the most strongest tyrant of the most strongest empire in this whole world. You don't need to prove your worth to any body. You get that, so now do the things that you desire, not what others desire. The first time you said that you wanted to learn how to weild a sword and horse riding, I thought that you didn't want to learn it but we're being forced that's why I asked you to learn archery too. To my surprise you learnt and mastered all of these in 1.5 years. Then you asked me that you wanted to learn fencing with the same determination, so I asked you to learn literary subjects too, but that took a toll on your body, hence, I asked you to stop learning those. But still I wasn't able to point out that you had such thoughts in mind. Why did you not talk to me? "

He knew everything from the start, I wanted to make him proud by surprising him with this, I never knew he thought like that,"Daddy, I wanted to surprise you. But I didn't know you thought that."

"Athy, I'm not just your parent to teach you things and give you favours. A parent is someone whom you should share stuff like this with, they might give help you and stay by your side all the time. So make sure you share such stuff with me from next time onwards ok?"

"Okie dokie", yes, I shouldn't live upto others expectations. From now on, I would just live like I want.

After an hour, we meet, and I put those eye lenses which I brought the last time with me and also change my hair colour to black through magic.

Some thing like this, and daddy wears a noble dress and also changes hair and wye colour through magic to look something like this, he looks somewhat like Athanasius.

And so we left for our trip to the emperor's day eve festival in disguise.

LETS GO.