Chap-12 Reconciling with father

CHAPTER-12
(I don't own any media)
'Ding'
"New side quest:- Reconcile with Claude, if you are succeed then your affection points would grow up faster, making it easier to achieve your goal."

Haah...its still awkward to go and meet father considering what happened yesterday. Would he forgive me? Considering his past records, I don't think it would be easy, but it won't be impossible right.

I didn't become his daughter only to curry favours and enjoy the riches. There are times when children and their parents fight, but if they would reconcile in time, then I think their line won't widen much, instead they would become more closer.

Remember Park Sayeon, after every night, there is a sunrise....I said so and ran towards the main palace.

'Ah there he is' I saw him from afar while he was taking a stroll.

"Fwather." I spoke, suddenly the memories of what happened yesterday ran into my mind. I feel ashamed because of that. I started running towards him when he turned back...

And I saw him wearing something revealing.

Gah...how can this man be so immodest. Seriously, I know temperature here is hot but still please please take into consideration your status and class, that's important I suddenly stopped running when I saw this scene.

"What are you doing here?" This brought me back to my senses. But still this man's body is really... No no no, bad thoughts begone be gone.

"Didn't you hear me?" Woah, when did he come this close? Or is it because, I have become a 3 y/o that I walk so slow?

"Gaaah" he suddenly picked me up from the waist.

This man is...uh...uh...I...I...can't breathe.
"Your majesty, if you hold the princess like this then she might feel uncomfortable." Said Felix concerned.
"I can't breathe huff, huff." I said gathering my courage and strength.

Then Claude hurriedly put me down.
Finally, I could breathe.

"Your majesty, instead of that you carry her like this."

I hugged him hard. Where were you when I was struggling the last time?

"That's easy. So give her to me I'll carry her." Said Claude suddenly, felt like he's jealous.

Wait what?

"You were being so strict about it, that I thought that the process must be very complicated, but this is easy, so I'll carry her." No mister I don't wanna go.

"Y..yes! Your majesty", said Felix but he was not very sure about father's confidence.

Uhhhh...I'll have to do something thing otherwise, tomorrow would be my funeral if Claude carries me again like the last time he did, more over, I'm not too sure about his confidence.
"NYOO", I said loudly, "I just want Felix to carry me".

It was silent for some time. Then Claude said, "Athanasia, you just... don't want me to carry you right?". He sounded disheartened," fine then, Felix, carry...".

I actually forgot that I was her to reconcile with him, so I need to spend some time alone with him, I think I shouldn't act sassy and just allow him to do as he pleases. After all, our relationship is not very good.

"Fwather, you cwarry me... Fwelix, let gyo", I said, while letting go of him.

"Princess, you don't have to..." Started Felix but was snapped by Claude,"let us do as she wishes, give her to me."
"But you majesty-"
"I find you surprisingly chatty, today you are dismissed."
"But your majesty, I ..."
"Do I need to repeat myself?"

He glared.

Gaah, this stare, gives me chills,though he's being unreasonable,I think he also wants to talk with me in person, so I support the idea of him sending Felix away. Come to think of it Claude carries me better than Felix and I don't even feel uncomfortable like I originally thought I would feel, this is relaxing my heart a bit, I feel at ease and much more safer, is it because of the fact that Claude's hugging me and that he's my father. Is this the feeling you get when you are near your parent? Its a shame to say but I never realised it 'cause I became an orphan at 16 and before that too my workaholic parents didn't pay much attention to me and instead put me into hell numbers of classes to make me all rounder, so none of us used to really spend much time together as we were all busy with our own schedules.

This time here in his arms I wish would never end...

I creep closer to him as he starts walking once Felix is gone.
"I'm sworry fwather, for yesterday, I shouldn't hwave..."
"It's ok actually even I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you at that time. I forgot that you wouldn't have known the meaning and would have just spoken mindlessly."

You are mistaken but still...

"The words that you spoke yesterday are called swear words, they have a bad meaning, so never speak them in front of others ok? It might create misunderstandings amongst people, so please refrain from using them."

"Athy pwomises,Athy would never use it awgain. I'm sworry."

"It's ok it happens."

And so I reconciled with Claude and for some time, for the frist time, I spoke true words and I didn't even cared about the affection points. I think this is called receiving love from you parent/s. I'm so happy that I didn't show any half-assed kindness to him today. All I spoke was just truth... Aah! it feels so good...