Chap-61 I avenged for someone

The next day:-
I slam the door open, early in the morning...
After what happened last night, I don't need ethic's to kill that bitch of a person Jennete. I would avenge for my friends from the other world....
I will not leave any regrets now...

Felix came running towards me from hearing me slam the door

"Princess what's th-"
"FELIX BRING ME A WHIP"
"P princess?"
"We need to meet Jennete. Yesterday, she committed la majeste, yet no one punished her,I would give her a punishment now."
"Princess, may be you-"
"Felix, she not only insulted my daddy yesterday but also me. I wasn't able to do anything yesterday, so let me do it today. You get the whip."
"Yes princess"
I quickly went to the Ruby palace and burst open the door to see all the concubines, happily eating breakfast, but no sign of Jennete.
"Um princess-"

"Miss Andrea, where's Jennete?""We have locked her up in a room and starved her for the night, you said to torture her so

"We have locked her up in a room and starved her for the night, you said to torture her so..."
"Good then she would die easily."
"Princess, are you..."

"Yes Miss Adiana, yesterday she committed la majeste

"Yes Miss Adiana, yesterday she committed la majeste. I shall execute her today. How could she?"
Suddenly Felix comes with the whip.
"Princess this-"
I snatch the whip from him. "Where's she?"
All the concubines were snickering at that sight. All were not surprised but contended, like she deserved it. Well, only I and system knew the real story, but rest think it's due to la majeste.
One of the concubines show me the way to the locked room. She was like she would die after one or two lashings.
"Hah... So now you know my worth? Just think of what would happen if Claude knows what these concubines did to me and also you would become the unfavored princess. Hahahaha."

This made me loose it, how can she be so dumb? I unsheathed the whip and started slapping her...

*Slap, slap, kachang, kachang* "ah ! Ah! Please stop beating me with the whip Athanasia. I'm sorry for everything. Please. Aaaahhh!"
Now you get on line.
"What the hell are you sorry for? Do you have any sense of shame. You mother fucking bitch."
I can never forget what system told me last night.
I put a sound proof magic in the room and then said," you collaborated with your mother to setup the Onerous family. You only cared about money and no relationships. In the end, you died by Shanaya's hands but still, you came into this otome game to fuck up the shitty story line and also destroyed the Onerous company. Wtf are you thinking, if you don't get it, nobody can? You should die mother fucker. God knows how your mother would have given birth to you?May be by sleeping on other people's beds and by compensation dating(dating an older person for money) to produce a dumb bitch like you who does not know what's good for her in this situation. You dumbass. DID YOU EVEN THINK WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE WHOM YOU CHEATED ON... YOU DON'T DESERVE MERCY."
At this moment blood started to splurt on my face. I was careful not to beat her face, and neck area I had other plans for it. Then soon that bitch who created so much trouble for Shanaya and the others, fainted.
'system'
"Use your magic to kill her now."
I used the light magic bubbles to make her stop breathing and hence she was killed. I hope Shanaya catches her soul and then does the needful.

I then noticed that the sound barrier I placed earlier was broken and my clothes were covered in blood. Gosh! What if something would have goes out. I turned around to see who it was. It was daddy...
"When did you break the barrier"
I'm scared. Gosh! What if he finds out about Shanaya and the rest?
"When you were yelling about her cheating someone."
I sigh in relief. Thank God nothing else. But I couldn't keep it in now. I wanted to be near daddy. After seeing how the other bitch raised her child, I salute Claude raising me.

He's a million times better. I ran up to him and hug him.