Chap- 17 Original v/s Fake

(I don't owe any media)
Ahh...ahh... Where am I?
I see ,I m in my space. But why is it crumbling? Has something gone wrong? System! Software system? Its not the time to joke around, please, I need your help.

So noisy shut up.

Its not system. Who is it then? Its a girl's voice.

You are in my space , fake Athanasia.

*Gasp*, I turned around scared.

This, can't be.... Athanasia?

Original princess Athanasia. How come a mere human compare to me and take place in my body. Who the hell do you think you are to come here in my body and take my father's love? Who the hell you are?

Is this what we call like father like daughter.

Princess, I think you are misunderstanding something, I just came here to fix the bug as I m a software engineer, I was quiet famous, back on earth, and your universe creater , miss Shanaya was the one who asked me to come here and she was the one who forcefully transported me here. I'm only striving to get back to my past life, to get alive once again. It doesn't seem right to me that princess Athanasia is doubting me. Well once my work is done, I would go back to my own world. I don't have any ill intentions to replace you your majesty, I-

Haha! You seriously thought, I was blaming you for all this, no, I just wanted to meet my replacement who took over me in this life and gave me a looong vacation, now I m enjoying my life at the creator's palace and that too luxuriously. I don't wanna come back now, that's why I came here to persuade you to live my this whole life in here, till the time you die. Once you die, I'll take over from the start and you would be reborn in your past life. Ok? I came here to explain you this.

That escalated quick.

But this is your world, how could I-

Athanasia, the time, you stepped into this world, it became yours and you became the real Athanasia.
Now this is no longer my story, its wholly yours, I won't step into your life, so just don't care and do your best, cause you are now not only here to fix the bug but also, to learn life lessons. God wanted you to be the best in your interpersonal relationships too, so he sent you here, to let you learn these. I hope you would use them in your life and show your full determination in becoming Athanasia of your own type. I just came here to tell you this, I won't bother you in your personal space anymore, moreover, if I take over suddenly and try acting like you, then daddy would immediately know I m not Athanasia and have me executed the other day. So bye Athanasia and I wish you a very happy future. All the best😊. Bye bye 👋.

Oh god, so she came here to tell me to take over her, wow, I guess even I wanted it, if suddenly, I got teleported back into my own world, then, I would always feel lonely without daddy Felix and Lily. Just when did I become so used to their company?

Looks like you just have started to make them love you, that's why you were reluctant to show half assed kindness to Felix for AP. But you hesitated to accept it, that's why the original owner of this body came here to explain you your heart.

I think you are right system. Wait, when did you come here? Nah, leave it, you might have just pooped up, well anyways thankyou for alerting me about the assasin. Wait, that reminds me I fainted.

That's because Athanasia entered your body, and your baby body wasn't able to handle both of your manas. But now everything is fine. You might suffer some after effects
But you'll be alright in a few days, one more thing I won't contact you for time being, cause you need rest and me contacting you would only stress your body. So just rest and remember what Athanasia told you. Ok? Bye bye 👋.

The system shuts down slowly and I regain consciousness. I think it's the time to start anew. Yosh... All the best Athanasia de Claude Obelia.