Chapter Five- Grow On Me?

Deciero's POV

The rain continued even though our destination was met. I was on the roof of an ex lover's home, and unconscious Sivana in my arms.

Lightening struck once again, our shadows being seen for a short while. I stared down at her, she must be really tired to preference sleep over talking.

I had to leave the car behind and walk a mile to get here. As fit as I was that was rather difficult when you had baggage.

The baggage was now sleeping lightly in my arms.

I glared at the sky before my eyes fell on the window of the attic. A familiar blonde greeted me, the window being slide open.

I entered as careful as possible, the attic looking a bit too comfortable. I closed the window with my elbow, Sivana's wet body being placed to the mattress prepared.

I tried very best not to wake her.

Andrea stared at me, her smile warm and welcoming. I reach a hand towards her and she stared at it.

"It is so good to see you Deciero" she told me and while I was spanish my name sounded good on french tongue. She hugged me, my wet fingers stroking her hair.

She looked even better than how I remembered her. What could I say?

Marriage suites the blonde.

"An attic? This you're great idea?" We turned our head the moment there was an additional voice. I grit my teeth.

Sivana had a hand on her head. She was still lying down, Andrea glaring at me.

"This is Sivana, my loose end" I told her and Sivana turned to look at me. Her mouth fell open.

"I am quite capable for introducing myself. Hi I'm Sivana Henderson, the girl who ran out of luck when flew through my window" she greeted as she reach her hand towards Andrea.

Andrea laughed.

"You're Gregory's daughter? You look so different in person" she told her and Sivana half smile.

"That's because of camera I can be myself. My father wants me to be the girl I am not, regardless of that miss him" she sounded genuine in saying that.

Andrea smiled.

"I understand honey. Your knee is in bad shape" the blonde stated and Sivana gave me a sour look.

"You can blame the man next to you." The moment she said that Andrea turned to look at me.

"It was accidental" I told her and Andrea stood.

"I'm going to get the the many things I stole from the hospital" she joked as she headed off. The moment she left I spoke.

"My intention never to cause you harm, you know that" I hissed and she stared at me.

"I don't believe you. The one chance I had to get to my father was ruined by you" she hisssed and I stood.

"You do know that device is something that can be tracked easily?" I asked because she missing the important point here.

"It could have lead my father to us in a matter of seconds" she yelled and I crossed my arms.

Yes. That was indeed correct but she was missing what was important.

"Yes, it could have but its not just the government who is after me. I betrayed a lot of individuals sivanna" I began.

"I am a criminal in my home country as well and when I once worked for the government I made a lot of enemies. All the person's mentioned could have  gotten to us first" I hissed only to hear a throat clear.

We both looked to Andrea. She looked to Sivana with a short expression.

"This will be rather painful so I will have to adminster a drug" she told Sivana as she hit the syringe with two fingers.

Sivana nodded.

I lowered, Sivana looking away from me the moment the needle pierced her skin.

*****

"Where is your husband?" I asked as I looked around the kitchen. She poured two glasses of wine.

"He's on another business trip, he won't be back until two months but by that time you two would have left" she told me as she took a sip of her wine.

"If it makes you feel better I will be here until she heels. I'm not pleased with carrying her around" I stated as I mimicked her action.

This wine was actually good. This was something a man like me could actually enjoy.

"She's slowing you down?" The blonde asked.

"Very much so" I told her and she laughed. In all honesty she was laughing at me.

"You can't blame a woman for having a nice body. Sure she's lacking cleavage but she cute with a nice tush" she stated and I rolled my eyes at her statement.

"Her constant complaint about her father is like scraping metal" I told her.

"You can't be too hard on her, she's young" she told me.

"That is the very thing that annoys me" I hissed.

"Hey, you were never really got what she has. Try enjoy being around her" she told me.

"There is no reason to, this is a mare hiccup" it was the truth. Regardless of how cold it sounded it was the truth.

Andrea gave my shoulder a light squeeze.

"You'll both grow on each other" she told me and I made a face Andrea. There was no reason for the girl to grow on me.

"The moment she has recovered and is out of danger I'm letting her go" I told the blond.

"By then you would have fallen in love with her" she told me and I searched her face for a sign that she was joking. There was none.

Vote comment for me please ;)