Chapter Forty Nine- The Birthday Sex

Sivana's Pov

We stumbled into what looked like the master bedroom, his jacket being shrugged to the floor as the kiss grew deeper. He tasted like alcohol but at this point I didn't care what he tasted like, I am happy that I was able to kiss him again.

I removed the shoes that were a bit too painful for my liking as I held onto Deciero for support. Somehow he did not seem to mind as he continued to taste my mouth in a hungry fashion.

What did I taste like to him?

His body lowered in could throw me around his waist and I could feel his erection quite clearly. It was clear that he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

The door was kicked closed.

I broke the kiss to stare at the man before me, we were both in for danger. My fear was, could I trust this man again?

I forced a smile, my finger resting on his nose as he stared up at me. If our baby survived would the baby nose resemble his or mine?

"I lied" I told him truthfully as he placed me onto the bed, my eyes fixed on confused gray eyes.

His gray eyes pierced me somewhat.

"About being sorry?" He asked as he removed his shirt in order to display the tattoos I admired. I made a face at his statement.

"What, no. I lied about Andre being better than you" I stated and he gripped my wrist in a tight fashion.

That night I could see the range in his eyes for a statement I said out of anger. Andre and I were in simple terms; heat of the moment.

His hold grew tighter and it felt as though circulation had stopped.

It was cute to see the man jealous but I loved my skin greatly. I had a few bruises on the face because of that bottle he threw.

He ripped the dress from my body and my mouth fell open. Well you could have asked me to remove it Deciero the cave man of the twenty first century.

His eyes fell to my body and I slapped his arm. He gazed at my face.

"Petes sake Deciero!" I hissed and he lowered in order to kiss my ear. My eyes turned as I could feel his hot breath against my skin, his lips feeling just as warm.

His lips moved to my jawline while his hands mould her breast aggressively. My underwear grew wet due to anticipation, my finger moving to touch the area.

I breath his name after sucking my teeth due to the mess that was between my legs. He captured my hand, his lips moving to my chest.

When he lift his gaze to stare at me I pressed my teeth together. If he dared to make a repeat of what happened the first night we made love he was quite a devil.

"Where-"

"I will castrate you" I warned and he laughed before taking a nipple in his mouth, my hand on his head.

Why worry about where my cleavage went when he had no hair? His tongue flicked against my harden nipple, his free hand dipping to my underwear in order to toy with my wetness.

I moaned, his finger feeling good against me.

I closed my eyes and pulls my teeth between my lips as his lips moved to the jealous breast. I arched my back slightly as his finger entered me, my hands fighting for freedom against his.

He didn't grant my freedom just yet as his warm mouth continued to build the ecstatic feeling. I moved like a worm beneath him, Deciero ignoring my movements.

His lips continued onto my stomach, a tongue sticking into my navel. That tongue moved around the my navel in a teasing fashion.

I opened my eyes as my hand were now free as Deciero was standing, his arms hooking my legs. I felt slightly embarrassed by my current position as I was exposed to his eyes whereby he could see how w*t I was.

My underwear was ripped and when I kicked him in the rib he smiled at me. I was pulled to the edge of the bed, Deciero placing his finger inside me once again.

I moved and moaned in excess pleasure, Deciero's eyes fixed to what he was doing. His face gave nothing away but his finger was leading me closer to the edge.

My stomach tightened as my legs trembled, my hand gripping the hand that pleasured me. He seemed to enjoy my current torture as he took the hand that held his gently.

That hand was placed on my stomach.

I clawed the sheets as my legs hung from the bed, his movements going faster.

"Come for me" he stated in a husky tone as he brought one of my leg back until it met my chest. My body spammed voilently and my excitement came flowing onto his hands, Deciero staring at me.

My breathing became heavy as I stared at the man who gave me two orgasm in one night. His eyes were lidded as he stared at me.

He moved to his knees and while it was hard to I found the strength to sit up. My legs were placed over his shoulder, his tongue sampling my mess delicately.

I fell onto my back as he pressed his tongue against my cl*t, his warm hand squeezing my thighs as I moved against his face. The pleasure I felt with Andre was nothing compared to the one I felt now.

His mouth was lighting my every desire and my best orgasm would be rather soon. I yelled his name, his tongue moving around me only to enter me by surprise.

I held him in place, my hips rocking so that his lips was closer to me. Once again my stomach contacted and when I tried to move he kept me in place.

My everything desire came through, my legs shaking as he he continued to taste me. When he saw it fit he stood and I took him by surprise when I pulled him onto the bed only to strangle him.

I removed his belt rather swiftly and I was not concerned about where I threw it because I would look for it in the morning. He was even harder than before and this made me swallow.

I was never dominant in the bedroom, what if I fail at this attempt? He must have seen my sorry because he was the one in control again, his thumb stroking my lips as he stared at me.

"I am in love with you" he told me and I fold my lips, my eyes closed as I said nothing. Did it take him this long to realize that we felt something for each other?

I opened my eyes that were now saturated, my hands resting on his shoulder. He kissed me, his member pressing against my entrance as the kiss grew to be more passionate by the minute.

He filled me halfway, my hands scratching his back as his hips moved. His eyes had a slight glint of darkness and I know he was restraining the urge to take me roughly.

He wanted me to enjoy my birthday a d he was darn good at doing it. He was was the only man who could get me to shove during an orgasm.

I graned, screamed and bit into his shoulders as he continued to generator pleasure. He leaned towards me in order to capture my lips gently, our eyes closed as well continued to make love to each other.

Vote and Comment Please ;)