Chapter Forty Four- Pills And Liquor

Sivana's Pov

"That guy really fell for it" Andre told me and I smiled mischievously. It was always fun to be rude and it was rather cute that someone enjoyed being rude with me.

"I told you he would" I stated and he laughed.

"I feel a bit guilty because I was never a troublesome man" he stated.

I laughed as Andre opened the door for me, the lights being turned on to reveal Deciero leaning on a wall close by. My breath stayed in my lungs and my mouth fell open as he stared at me.

"I cannot protect what I cannot see" he stated firmly. I brought the wrist of my arm forward with my hand, my eyes on the floor.

"I went to see my-" but he did not allow me to finish my statement.

"Behind my back" he hissed and I swallowed hot spit. Why is it the room grew cold all of a sudden?

"Hey, go easy, I was there" Andre stated and his gaze shift to the man standing next to me.

"You, shut f*ck up. She is more trouble than fun" he warned as he raised a finger at Andre I stepped forward.

Was Deciero somehow drunk? He sure sounded that way.

"He had nothing to do with what I wanted to do!" I yelled as I stared at p*ssed grey eyes. He rolled his eyes at me and while this was my first time seeing him doing it, this was not the time to admire how bad a** it looked.

"Your father expects me to care for you but-"

"I never asked you to accept a offer you cannot handle! You were doing fine when you betrayed me for a bag of cash so go" I screamed and he uncrossed his arms as he stared at me.

"If you are that hell bent on getting rid of me be my guest. The last thing on my to do list is to babysit a woman who drinks like a pig." He hissed and my eyes fell when his did.

He was staring at my stomach, my legs moving before I could think again. My fist connected with the area below his belt, rough hands gripping my arm from behind.

Deciero was in pain but he never showed it, he simply continued by remaining silent. I would love to hit him again but this time so hard it would break his teeth.

How could a man be so cold? The baby was his just as much as it was mine.

"That was a mistake so don't you dear throw it in my face! I had no idea I was carrying a child" I yelled and I could no longer see the cursed face as Andre dragged me roughly.

~~~~~

"I'm sorry for this" I told Andre who spent the last forth minutes listening to me vent. I sat on the bed, my hair spreading across the sheets as I stared at the ceiling.

"He is right...I killed that baby" I cried as my tears came out warm, my hands growing cold. I was just asking reckless as everyone saw me.

"Miss Henderson you were unaware of the pregnancy." He told me and I turned on my hip to stare at him.

"You are the only one saying that and its because you are the only good guy around here" I stated and he sat next to me after minutes of hesitation.

"Never mind Deciero, you have multiple second chances waiting for you" he told me and he reached for my hand but hesitated.

"You are so nice to me" I pointed out and he half smirked at me.

"You are young, this is the time where your mistakes should happen. Good night miss Henderson" he told me and I smiled.

"Night Dre" I stated and he nodded before leaving. The moment he left I left the bed and closed the door.

I still had a revenge plan to enforcement. I removed the zip bag from my cleavage, my eyes on the white capsules inside.

I waited and to my success the house because quiet after two hours. I removed my shoes and changed into something more before pleasant.

I stared at the door as I pulled my lip between my teeth. Deciero was the one awake because I heard him announce his aim to watch tonight.

That meant only one thing, he would be on the porch. I opened the door quietly, the sole of my feet feeling cold against the tile.

The pills were transferred to a container and rested in the pocket of my shorts comfortably. I paused behind him, my eyes on the man who was staring ahead.

There was farm in the distance.

"I do not aim for company" he hissed and I came to sit before him.

"I'm sorry" I stated as my eyes flicked to the area I had injured earlier. He stared at me, my eyes fixed to his in that moment.

"It was not my fault, I would never-"

"I yelled at you not because I enjoy doing it. Andre and the others here lack many things, they are very insufficient" he told me and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"I need a drink but drinking is what got me here" I stated and really I was dropping the hook for a really large fish.

"No, I do" he told me and before the opportunity could deplete I stood.

"Beer?" I asked and he stared ahead.

"Gin" he told me and I headed for the kitchen. I glanced around a few times, my palms now extremely sweaty.

I placed the glass down, my eyes scanning the room until my body relaxed. I slipped a pill from the container, that pill being placed to the glass filled with liquor.

I bit my lower lip, the pill dissolving rather slow. I turned with the glass in hand, a hard chest almost knocking the drink over.

"Damn it, are you a vampire or something?" I asked as some of the drink captured my hand. He took the glass from my hold but I was quite disappointed when it touched the wrong pair of lips.

I stared up at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he stared into my eyes.

"Drink it" he suggested and I crossed my arms as I moved back. He placed the glass to the island.

"No" I stated firmly but the hold on the back of my neck was far more aggressive. I jerked in his hold as he raised the glass once again.

"I am tired to repeat how much I know. Now drink" he told me and I shook my head, his hold growing tighter.

"It was not a request" he told me and the moment the glass was forced to my lips all I could do was swallow the funny tasting liquor.

"While I will never take a woman against her will I know exactly how to drug her for that purpose." The glass was now on the counter, his hand dipping in my pocket to remove the pills.

"Those are-"

"What are they because they look exactly what I know they are butterfly" he hissed while my throat burned.

My vision blurred slightly, Deciero catching me before I could move. I clutched his biceps, my eyes struggling to stay open.

Vote and comment please ;)