Chapter Fifty- There Will Be Danger

Sivana's Pov

I opened my eyes when there was a heaviness on my hip, that weight creating a slight warmth. That heaviness was a hand, gray eyes fixed to my face. Deciero was giving me a slight reason to panic because he was thinking on something, his eyes gave it all away.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I sat up slightly, Deciero continuing to stare at me. This was the type of stare to give a woman the creeps.

"Eres muy hermosa y atractiva(You are very beautiful and attractive)" he told me and I gave him a flat stare.

Would he ever stop doing that?

"It means you are very beautiful and attractive butterfly" he told me and I narrowed my eyes at him. He smiled at me, his fingers locking into my rather nappy hair.

"I don't believe you" I told him firmly and our lips were about to touch when another voice put the action to a stop.

"That's what he said Suv" I covered my naked frame and Deciero sat up whereby we both stared at my father.

"Dad you can't just-"

"You are lying in my bedroom with a man dear" he pointed out and for some strange reason Deciero seemed to be smiling. I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Relax, I'm not hear for a lecture" my father stated and Deciero rest on his elbow.

"You are hear for a warning" Deciero stated and I looked between the two men.

Well they seem to have grown a bond.

"Actually I am here with an announcement, you two are invited to a wedding next week" he told us and I wrapped the sheets around my body as I left the bedroom.

~~~~~

"How can he marry another woman?" I asked and when I felt a woman's hand on my shoulder I froze. I turned to look at my mother who took a seat next to me.

"Honey" she called softly and I stared at her in raw anger.

"You two were my power couple as a kid mom, superman and wonder woman" I clarified and she took a deep breath.

"We will always be your hero honey" she told me.

"No, look at what our family have become" I pointed out clearly, my eyes moist.

"It would be nice if you listened far less than the way you run your mouth" I turned to look at Deciero with narrowed eyes.

"What would you know? Your parents are happily married" I gritted out and the man remained silent as he threw a card onto my lap.

I read it in silence.

"Mom? You're marrying dad again, what about-" My mother smiled at me.

"When we both watched you on that hospital bed your father was comforting and felt safe. My everything regret boiled that night honey, I never left for love, I left your father to hurt him." She told me and I brought my knees to my chest.

"I don't understand, you were so happy mom. Why leave in the first place?" I asked and she half smiled.

In my honest opinion it was smile to show that she felt nervous for what she was about to say.

"I met and got pregnant for your father at age thirteen. I was homeless because my parents kicked me oyt soon after the news was out. Your father was just months away from being eighteen and his father had a legacy to maintain. I kept my baby and as soon as I was old enough we were married without a ceremony" my mother told me and I stared at her with a twisted face.

"Daddy robbed the cradle?" I asked and my mother laughed.

"We never truly got a chance to fall in love with each other but we did. He was my first everything" she told me and my cheeks grew warm.

"Would you come after me if I was thirteen?" I asked and he eyed me in distaste.

"Why would I ask to go to prison? You are the youngest woman I have been with. If I have to wipe your mouth then I should only adopt you" he stated and my mother laughed at me.

"Mom, I'm so happy for you" I told her as I hugged her. She tightened the embrace, her fingers in my hair.

"We need to talk" Deciero told me as my mother and I broke the embrace.

"Well I best be going, I need you on Wednesday to dress shop though" she told me and I nodded.

This was like my very own TV show! Speaking of which, a new season for my series begins in just a couple of months.

"Is something wrong?" I asked and he stared at me as though I asked a odd question.

"Have you forgotten the man you slept with?" He asked and I took a deep breath.

"He knows" I told him and he stared at me.

"Know what exactly?" He asked and I turned to look at him.

"You are quiet" I pointed out as Andre sat at the end of the bed.

"You two are in love with each other" He told me and I sat up with the sheets covering my body.

"You are scaring me when you look like this" I pointed out and he turned to face me with a shoe in hand.

"Esperitro cares about you and just minutes ago you moaned his name" he told me and I swallowed.

"I'm sorry" I apologized and he gave a sad smile.

"All this was to hurt him wasn't it?" He asked and I felt rather awful. He was the pawn in my sick game.

He was the innocent I toyed with.

"I will help you, I just wished you were a bit more open. I mean, I knew there was something between you two but I chose to ignore because I liked you" he told me and now I felt like a cold b**ch for using him like that.

"It was supposed to be childish flirting, it wasn't supposed to go this far. I'm so sorry Andre" I told him and he took my hand.

"Hey, I'm not upset with you" he told me and I told my lips as I stared.

Deciero looked to me, his finger tapping the cold floor gently.

"While I would be happy to give you a child and fulfill your every desire I need you to know that with me there will always be danger. You need to finish school and I will be by yourside as a lover and body guard" he told me as he tilt my chin, his warm lips caressing my lips gently.

I used my tongue to part his lips, my arms going around his neck as the kiss got deeper somewhat. I was aware of the danger but I felt safe in the arms of this man.

I knew he was capable to protect me.

Vote and comment please :)