Chapter Forty Seven- One Man Required

Deciero's Pov

"You will not run" he told me and I stared at him.

"Yes I will, even a man like me has to run" I grounded out and he tapped the table.

"My daughter fell in love with-"

"A criminal" I finished for him and he took a deep breath.

"She deserves happiness because when her mother left me that was taken away from her" he told me and that piece of information had nothing to do with me.

"Andre likes her as well and while he is a killer he's a gentleman. He'll give her something close to love" I told him and he only stare.

"And you are going to sit by and let that happen.

"Yes, I will" I told him and he only continued to stare.

I stared at the cattle in the distance, my very own words and came back to haunt me. I vowed not to tamper in Sivana's love life now I was staring at cows becaise she chose to sleep with another body guard.

It was easy for her to like the guy because the man was what I could not be. He was gentle though of others.

I sucked my teeth, the liquor telling me to do something foolish. If I should approach Sivana in such a state it would not end well.

I fought the urge to do it by taking another sip. I spread my legs apart as I continued to stare at the cows.

Why do it here? Was this somehow intentional because it is easy to agree to that though.

"Deciero" I turned to face the devil in a woman's body, her eyes falling to the bottle in my hand.

"I would like to be alone" I told her and she ignored me completely.

"I'm truly sorry about what I tried to do to you the other night. It was a very selfish thing to do" she told me and I grit my teeth discreetly.

"Your father would not approve of what you did earlier either" when I said that her eyes widened.

This was no deer in headlights, she was far from innocent.

"You spied on me?" She hissed as she marched over only to collar me. I stared at her fist.

"I beg you to release me" I stated and her hold only grew tighter.

"What happened to privacy?" She hissed.

"I came talk to you but you were far to busy holding onto a headboard" I told her as I grabbed her hands and stood.

"What I do is of no concern to you!" She yelled and I walked on with my bottle in hand. It was fair to call this a night.

"It is to your father and I work for your father" I replied as my key fell, my walk quite unsteady.

"Okay so I f*cked someone besides you, I would lie and say that he was better in bed because he was a gentlenab but the truth is he has a way bigger dick and actually knows how to f*ck" She whisper yelled as she came before me.

I threw the bottle and Sivana ducked most of the glass but when the lights came on I stared at Andre and Miley. Miley ran to Sivana's aid while I took a step back, hazel eyes bored me and I retrieved my key rather quickly.

"What is wrong with you?" Sivana yelled and Miley was the one to contain her.

"Andre get the first aid Kit" Miley stated and I opened the door next to Sivana's, my back pressed against that door.

~~~~~

A vibrating cellphone was what woke me up, my eyes on the foot of my bed.  I moved slowky, the device being removed.

I groaned as the vibration crashed, a clear indicator that the call had missed. I groaned when the phone started to vibrate again, my eyes on the ceiling.

"Hello" I answered hoarsely, my eyes on my attire and place of rest.

"You are walking on Ice Esperitro" came the voice of Sivana's father, a sharp pain filling my head.

This was expected. In Andre's eyes I was far to aggressive for his liking and I would likely hurt his daughter.

"I was drunk" I replied as I froced myself to my feet only to fall on my knees in order to puke.

"That sounds rather unfortunate" Henderson hissed and I puked again, the phone falling from my hand.

"I need you to fix that because you will be gaurding her at her party tonight" he told me and I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"You only want one guard?" I asked as I found that quite odd. Why not want all her guards to be there?

"Yes and I want the very best one so get yourself cleaned up" he hissed before he hung up. I stood, the headache growing quite worse.

"A**hole" I missed as I tossed the phone to the bed only to head for the shower. My dirty clothes were placed to the toilet, the warm water relaxing as I stepped into the shower.

I ran my fingers over my head only to press my palm to the wall. I was nothing like the man she chose to share a bed with.

"Get on your knees" for the very first time she listened as I stood. I ran my fingers through her hair, Sivana stared up at me.

My zipper sounded and my manhood sprung free. She cupped me, her lips being pressed onto me slowly.

I sucked my teeth.

Her mouth closed around me and I gripped her hair tighter. She kept her eyes on me and I tried my best to do the very same.

She moaned as I moved my pelvis against her face slowly. She followed my movements as she began to utilize her tongue and saliva. 

She gagged and I moved back, Sivana staring up at me with moist lips. She ran her tongue over her lips, her tongue coming out to meet me again.

I groaned, Sivana's movements matching my own until my lower abdomen and back burned. I was craving my release and Sivana was leading me to it.

I came and she surprised me when she stayed there, her hands squeezing everything out of me. My eyes were lidded and fixed to the woman who moved away to spill the contents of her mouth in the trash bin.

Vote and comment please ;)