Chapter Twenty Five- Mother Knows Best

Sivana's Pov

"My baby, my poor baby" my mother snuggled me in her arms, her hazel eyes filled with tears. I made a face, must my mother always be a drama queen?

"She's nineteen" my dad pointed out and I struggled to get my mother away from me.

"My poor baby must be so scared out there" she continued and I died a few times in her hold.

"Mom" she frowned at my developing compaint, her hands  squeezing me roughly. She kissed my cheek.

"Don't mom me, this would not have happened if you stayed with us" I mouthed her every word with an eye roll. In her eyes I was still here little baby girl.

"Sivana" she disapproved of my gesture as she placed her hands on her hips. I hung my shoulders.

"Mom I am here aren't I?" I asked and my father poured himself a drink. I really wish they would stop talking about this so I can go into my room and cry.

"Relax Anna, Sivana is traumatized enough" my father lectured and the pair had a stare down. Okay so this was the time for the daughter to pipe in.

"I made a deal with him, he had to bring her in alive" I stared at my father. The fact that Deciero took daddy's money was painful.

"That bastard does not deserve our money for what he did" I looked to my mother.

"He never kidnapped her, he was seeking coverage from men chasing him" my father stated and I stared at him.

"What?" I looked to my mother who looked confused. I ran my tongue over my parched lips, my arms being placed behind me.

"He can through my apartment window hiding from a group if men" my parents looked to me.

"I was just a loose end, I was never kidnapped" I stated and my father nodded in agreement. My mother looked as though she was going to faint.

"What lead him to break your knee?" My father's voucw was laced with venom, my eyes fixed on his.

"That was an accidental. We were being chased and he was in base to get us out of the situation" I pointed out and my father searched my face.

He needed just a small hint that this was a lie. I did not give that small hint.

"Did he touch you?" My mother asked and I turned to look at her. This would be a lie via a straight face but what I did with that man was none of my parent's business.

"No" I stated with a frown. The frown may have convinced my parents that I was disgusted at the question but truly I was disgusted at my self.

"Let me show you to your new room, your father turned the old one into a gym because his friend died" my mother took me by the wrist and my father kissed my forehead.

"We will talk in the morning" my father stated and I nodded.

My mother was serious the moment she stepped out of the room, her arms behind her. I swallowed, here comes the awkward conversation.

"You may have your father fooled but you don't fool me Siv" I kept my gaze ahead.

"What are you referring to Mum?" I asked and she directed me to the first town. Well damn, was the house always this big?

"You know exactly what I am referring to Sivana. While your father won't confront I will. You have been in that man's company for months." She started and I didn't allow her to finish.

"Mother we did not have sex" I highlighted and she rolled her eyes at me. That's the one of the many downs of having a teenage mom.

She would always be younger than your average understanding mom.

"And I'm supposed to believe that the man I saw on TV?" She asked and I choked on air the moment I entered my bedroom.

"Mom!" I yelled and she left me to the bed and sat next to me.

"I'm your mother, sure you hate me for cheating on your father with another man but you can't trade me. I will always be your mother" she stated as she tapped my cheeks lightly.

"You cannot tell dad" I whispered and she took a deep breath.

"I know that man would be blind not to bang a girl who got her a** from her mama" she stated and I made a face.

She covered her mouth.

"I promise to keep this between us dear. Come here" she hugged me, a kiss being placed to my hair.

"He broke my virginity and my heart" the moment I said that my mother seemed to sadden.

"You were still a virgin?" She asked and that was like a shot to the chest.

"Mom" I frowned at her, my mother covering her lips.

"I am so sorry dear" she stated and I rolled my eyes.

"You are more of bad best friend as opposed to a mother" I stated as I wiped the moisture building in my eyes.

"Honey not everyone stays with the man who took their innocence" she pointed out and I took a deep breath.

"Look at you and dad" I pointed out clearly.

"Honey we were kids and to some extent we still are" she told me and this time I cried before my mother because it was okay. My heart was broken and it was okay to vent to my mother.

"In the middle of sex I confess love and he tells me I'm toxic. Who does that?" I asked and she hugged me.

"He's sparing your feelings" she told me and I sobbed.

"He's selfish. He knew this was going to happen yet he allowed it" I was just asking selfish because I wanted hurt my parents by running off with a total stranger.

"Honey, you are young and he's a man, there is no reason for him to lie to you just to get you to sleep with him. His days of doing so are long gone" she told me and I dried my eyes again.

Seriously, how many tears can one contain?

"You two used protection right?" She asked and I froze.

"The first time" I stated and she choked.

"The first time?!" she whisper yelled.

Vote and comment on the chapter please ;)