Chapter Thirty Five- Rescuing Sivana And Miley

Deciero's Pov

This was planned. The lighting was out and if you could not see you could feel the eyes watching you.

This was a possible ambush and we walked right into it. By interfering with Henderson's daughter that would leave the the perfect bait.

We bit the bait. What puzzled me was why Henderson chose one man over his entire army.

He would be better prepared with forty men as opposed to one man with a slightly healed knee. I fist my knee for assurance and so far there was no hiccup.

I was second guessing this entire attack. Blood lined the house and that was the only thing to jerk me to the possibility of an attack.

Even so why kill two gaurds and leave the other two alive? Well maybe I was jumping to conclusions because I did not see the two guards that were supposed to be 'alive'.

I stepped on a an item, that item crumbling benath my steel toe shoe. I lowered but I was still alert, the item turned out to a cell phone.

There was a woman on the screen and I recognised the model immediately. This was Morris's daughter and Sivana's new friend.

A door swun open in the distance and I stood with the device in hand and my gun raised. I began walking again because this felt as though I was the star of a horror movie.

I moved a bit quicker as I searched the rooms. My chest was slightly heavy as I was somewhere between pessimism and optimism.

I would prefer if pain was inflicted as opposed to death. Her father and I were the real target so it would be fair to spill my blood.

I paused when I heard muffled talking.

I broke the door down, two frighten girls staring up at me. Sivana seemed to relax, her friend holding on to her with a base ball best in hand.

Both pair of eyes went wide.

"He's with my father, I know that mask" Sivana stated and I gestured for the girls to come with me. Miley held onto Sivana before she could even move.

"We still can't trust him" the girl mumbled and I looked around as I kept my gun raised. We had no time for this yet the girls failed to see that.

"Come on Miley, this our chance to leave" Sivana warned and Miley looked hesitant.

"He could have killed one of your fathers men and stole the mask" Miley hissed and Sivana considered the statement in horror.

Gun fire riegned from the other side of the house so I gestured for the girls to stay put. Sivana was the one to nod,  the girl leading her to the closet in order to hide.

They conspired as they did so. I made my exit as swiftly as possible.

Three men showed themselves and I fired three times, each shot connecting perfectly. Blood stained the wall and I hid when I heard footsteps.

"Damn it they are dead" a gruff voice hissed and I kept the gun against my chest. The bastard and I made a deal this was the last thing I had expected.

Would it be my life long duty to protect this woman?

It was puzziling that I found the girls so easily. It was as though the men were playing a game and Henderson and I were the pawns.

My eyes widened, I had to get to the main target and fast.

I revealed my hiding placed but my gun was flipped from my hand. Multiple fist connected with my stomach and I moved to my knees, a pain indicting what could be a fractured rib.

An ambush as I predicted. A bit more power would be needed because while I was good at combat I was only human.

A gun sounded behind me and the men standing before me collapsed in order to become corpse. I turned to look at the hand reached towards me.

I took that hand I was pulled to my feet. I collected my gun which was now laced in blood.

"This planned" Henderson hissed and I brushed my clothes off. Yes it was and it was done so perfectly.

"I assumed as much" I added firmly.

"All are dead" Henderson told me confidently but this time I had to be the barer of bad new.

"Actually no." I corrected as I lead the way, Henderson following me as best as he could.

"What do you mean no?" He asked.

I was greeted with the sight I expected, the girls being held at gun point as the remaining gaurds were ver much alive and bonded by ropes. I grit my teeth while Henderson was furious.

"F*cking worthless I should have known this would have happened" he hissed as guns were aimed in our direction.

"Boss I-" but he did not allow his remaining soldier to finish.

"Honestly I don't care what happen Andre because you still failed for an ex soldier" he hissed.

The men gazed at us but it was the leader that spoke.

"Drop them nice and slow" the mastermind instructed and we allowed our weapons to fall.

"Daddy!" Sivana cried and she was repositioned before she could run to her father. They was something I disliked about the girl, she was too ecstatic in a situation in which she would be rescued.

It was very distracting.

"Two million dollars and they both walk free" the man hissed and Henderson seemed nonchalant in thus moment.

"I should believe that" he hissed and while the men argued I pulled the lowered the knife that resided in my shirt.

Henderson was talking quite unnecessarily and I knew he was buying me the time I needed. I threw the knife and lowered, Henderson opening firing so that the girls were released. He took his daughter by the hand while I pulled Miley a bit roughly.

Vote and comment please :)