Chapter Forty Two- Let The Ship Sink

Deciero's POV

"The next morning I was hoping she would forget the entire thing happened" I told Henderson who was having way too many drinks for my liking.

The greatest surprise was that he was still sober. The man had organs that belonged to a whale, I would have been intoxicated at this piint and I was a heavy drinker.

"She distinctly agreed to no strings attached if what you were telling me was the truth" he told me placed his glass down.

It was about time he retired from drinking for the night.

"What I tell you is exactly what happened. The next morning she surprised me by wanting more" I told him and he laughed at me for a short while only to be serious again.

"She's a woman, women are quite hard to satisfy in the sexual aspect" he told me and I groaned.

"That's because anything with a penis does not know what an orgasm is" a woman in a coloured wig mumbled as she walked by us. I eyed her attire.

Well she certainly did not know what clothes was.

"I am not the kind of man your daughter wants to get tied up with" I assured him and he nodded.

"You are a man who feeds on opportunity and luck. Your death is only impending so yes, I agree with you" he hissed.

"So is yours" I hissed and he waved his dismissal.

"What happened the following morning?" He asked.

"You and I knew it would only occur once" I told her and she gazed at the floor.

"You did not tell me I would like it" she told me and I stared at her the moment she came closer.

"You should have told her" her father highlighted and I gave a flat stare. He was making this harder than it already was.

He was like the kid who asked for something to be explained while talking excessively.

"Should I continue or you care to interrupt me again?" I asked and he guessed with his had for me to carry on.

There was nothing about this for her to like. This was just two people spending way too much time around each other.

"Sivana we need to move" I told her and she nodded as she made her way over to her bag. When she reached over to search it all the blood flowed to one direction.

His fist landed in my rib this time, all the air gathered in one area and stayed there. I forgot how to breath so I did the next best thing.

I swung my fist and it connected, Henderson holding his bleeding nose as he stared at me with bloody hands.

"Are you two alright?" The bartender asked as she eyed us oddly. I nodded firmly, Henderson ignoring the woman completely.

"You daughter is attractive so forgive me" I hissed and he continued to stare at his glass.

She was either doing this on purpose or the universe chose to work in her favour. My pants tightened, Sivana hissing a curse as whatever she was looking for was not there.

"You have got to be kidding me" with that she continued to search in an aggressive manner.

I placed the book to the bed, my footsteps light as I moved towards her. My hand cupped her ass, Sivana's breathing heavy as she held onto her bag.

"I'm not the man for you" I told her and from my angle it was clear that her mouth was open. She swallowed but she did not move.

"How would you know if you won't even try?" I was asked and I stared at the area I wanted to turn red. I released her, Sivana turning to stare up at me.