Chapter 25: Snapped

A couple weeks have passed by since then. My song is basically finished, and I did my best to keep from spoiling it too early. Namjoon and Yoongi have been really helpful, they offered to help me learn at least how to control when the music is sent out or kept to myself. Mainly Yoongi though since he uses his ability more than Namjoon, so he has more experience.

We've finished the line distribution for 'Silver Spoon' and are already working on the choreography and placements. Thankfully that song isn't as difficult to learn as the rest, and I end up rapping in this one as well since I'm a sub rapper. The guys suggested it so they can show off my rapping skills as well as my singing skills to really surprise the crowd.

As the days went by, I'll admit I've started noticing the change in my figure. My eating schedule hadn't changed, but after finishing my song I dedicated my time to learning choreography. I can't say I didn't realize how thin I had become, not that I wasn't already though. I eventually stuck to one meal a day, the rest of my time split between choreography and taking care of Sketch.

Sketch has been getting along with the other dogs better as the days passed, especially Yeontan. The rest of their dogs didn't really know how to react to me when they saw me, but eventually they warmed up to me. Now Sketch spends time with them when I'm working on choreography, and sleeps with me at night. Though he doesn't like when Yoongi or Taehyung would try to stay with me for the night, he let it happen anyways. Otherwise he mostly barks at the other guys, so I suppose he only likes me right now.

I hardly have a night to myself, there have been a few times where I've kicked Taehyung out of my room since I'm still a bit mad at him for breaking my music box. Eventually I gave in though, since I could feel his sadness from our bond. That doesn't mean I forgive him and Jimin, but I'm not going to be cold hearted either.

Namjoon had asked if he could stay with me tonight, to which I of course said yes. He normally doesn't stay with me but I got this longing feeling from him, so he must need me tonight.

I had also started calling Gisselle when I am able, mainly in the morning because it's late night for her in the states. She demanded on scolding me for about an hour in Spanish during our first call, saying I should have been calling and texting so much more than I have been. I promised her I'd try to when my schedule is open enough.

Of course we have our little gossip sessions, where she'd ask about the whole soulmate thing which the guys gave me permission to tell her about. She'd constantly tell me I need to get after them and start making moves but I tell her that's probably not the best idea. Despite my protests she continues to fangirl, so at this point I just go along with it.

It's currently about seven in the evening, and I had already called Gisselle earlier. Sketch was already fast asleep in his playpen, curled up on his little dog bed. I start the dance practice video for Baepsae again for the millionth time, stretching a bit to pop my back. I had already eaten breakfast this morning, just some yogurt with granola. Jin offered to make me something but I refused, saying I needed to eat quickly and get back to practice.

I've gotten to the point where I've just stopped sweating entirely, since I've spent hours on the dance and I've almost completely gotten it down. I was wearing another sports bra and some leggings as I do my best to get the last part down that I'm struggling with. I notice a door open, but it's not my front door. I look over and squeak in surprise, seeing Jimin poke his head through a door beside my office area.

How the fuck did I not notice that there? I ask myself, but then again the door is the same color as the wall, so maybe it just blended in for me. Jimin smiles at me before letting himself in, I assume the door just leads straight into his room then. "How's the practice going?" He asks quietly, closing the door behind him.