Game On: Bunny

Theme song for this chapter: 'Begin' by Jungkook

Also, before the chapter starts, I'd like to say that we now have a discord server for this community! I posted the link on my announcements page and my profile, it would mean a lot to see you guys there!

Some time has passed, and the first of September arrived following the changing colors of the leaves. I had already picked out my gift for the maknae, so I'm currently sitting at Jimin's desk trying to wrap the damn thing.

Like on my birthday, the rest of the members have taken the maknae out to keep him away from the house. I'll be meeting up with them later, I told Jungkook that Gisselle called me about some sort of emergency so I couldn't join them for the breakfast feast.

He thankfully bought it, and while the boys are out Gisselle as well as the TXT boys are going to be helping me get the house ready for the birthday bunny.

Today's outfit? A white hoodie with black stripes down the arms, matched with black sweatpants with white stripes. The boys told me to dress casual for today, so I topped off the outfit with a black baseball cap and white sneakers.

Finally, I tried to tame my hair a bit and go for a simple look, straightening it before applying a slight amount of gloss to my lips.

I hiss as I cut my index finger on the ribbon I'm using to finish off the wrapping with. I chose a simple gold paper and white ribbon to wrap the gift in, adding a note that says fragile on the top. I don't want the maknae to shake the box and accidentally break the gift now.

I wince and hold my finger to my mouth as I hurry to the bathroom, grabbing a bandage from the medicine cabinet. Just my luck to cut myself on something like this, I think to myself as I bandage my finger up. At least I got it done though.

I hear a knock on the door a few moments later. Well shit, if that isn't perfect timing. I smile as I grab the gift and head out of the room, putting it in Yoongi's bedroom on the way to the door.

We decided to hide the presents there since Jungkook wouldn't dare go into his room. The original suggestion was to hide them in mine but... well the reasoning should be self explanatory.

I duck as I open the door, a chancla flying over my head and hitting the armchair in the living room. "Holy shit, are you trying to kill me, woman?" I ask with a smile plastered on my face, the latina running into the house with a bundle of presents.

How did she even throw the sandal with her hands so full?

"She wouldn't let us help at all," Soobin says as he sees my confused expression. I notice the boys are carrying the supplies for decorating the house, so I hurriedly grab a couple and carry them to the living room.

"The presents go in Yoongi's room, do you remember which one is his?" I say, and Gisselle nods before heading into the hallway. The other boys follow me into the living room, and after setting all the bags down I feel a pair of arms wrap around me from behind.