Chapter 100: A Little Wholesome Fun!

Once Namjoon's make up is all done, the three of us head out of the room to check on the other members. The first person we check up on is Jimin, who is currently sulking in his room while holding a black marker in his hands.

His costume is simple compared to the rest of us, a simple blue onesie along with a green knapsack to tie around his neck like Happy does. The only added details are the eyes and ears of the character, the guild mark on the back, the light blue tail and finally a pair of small white wings to finish the outfit.

"Happy birthday oppa!" I cry with a bright smile upon our entrance. Jimin squeaks in surprise, holding a hand over his heart with a shocked expression. "I hope you slept well?"

"Better, though it would have been fantastic if you were here," Jimin says with a smooth recovery, causing the other boys to roll their eyes. "You're looking really nice this morning."

"Thank you. Anyways, we're going around to see if anyone else needs help with their costumes. Though you look like you have everything already ready to go." I have the sudden urge to put my hands in my pockets, but sadly I can't because of my crutches. And, you know, the fact that I have no pockets.

"Ah yeah, I was just going to see if I should add any make up myself," Jimin says, putting the marker down on his nightstand. "Like maybe a black nose and whiskers or something?"

"Mm, the hood of the onesie already has all of that though," Namjoon adds, Yoongi nodding in agreement beside him. "I think you look great just like that."

Jimin's face turns a bright red as he jumps up, running over to bear hug our leader in happiness. "Ack, Namjoon-hyung says I look great! Such a compliment from our wise leader!" Jimin says with a bright smile.

"Are you trying to suck up to him?" Yoongi asks as I stifle a laugh. "It's just a compliment."

"Maybe but it's nice to hear such kind words from any of you," Jimin replies as he let's Namjoon go. I can't help but smile at the interaction, but for some reason a slight weight begins to settle in my chest. Unsure of what it is, I let them know I'm going to go check on the maknae next since his room is the closest.

What is wrong with me? I ask myself as I make my way to Jungkook's room. With every step I take it's like the weight gets slightly heavier and heavier, a familiar feeling I was hoping to have forgotten. I thought I was getting better.. have I just not noticed it until now?

I'm so lost in thought that I nearly walk straight into Jungkook's door, thankfully I manage to snap myself out of my daze before impact. I let out a small sigh before knocking, and I hear a flurry of footsteps from the other side before it opens.

"Tajang! Good morning!" The maknae says with a bright bunny smile, most of his costume already put together. Natsu's outfit is also fairly simple compared to many characters, the pants are similar to Gajeel's but are white instead of navy, with black cuffs that taper off the pants at the knees and a brown belt to hold it up. 

The black overcoat with copper trim is also sleeveless, though instead of wearing the vest part open as the character normally does the maknae chose to keep it shut. His current look is finished off with some black wrist cuffs and a pair of sandals.

"Good morning, Jungkook," I reply with a small smile. "How's your costume coming along?"

"I'm having trouble getting the wig on," The maknae admits with a slight blush, rubbing the back of his neck. "I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes this that kind of thing, so I was going to look it up myself."

"Well if you want, I could help out?" I offer. "I'd just need to grab some bobby pins from my room first."

"I have some! I'd love any help you could give," Jungkook says, moving aside to let me into the room.