Chapter 104: Tell Me, Am I Wrong?

Here is another concert chapter guys! I suggest you watch the live performances of the song in this chapter (a video is provided above) as you read the lyrics. I've seen many comments from some of you who did that in previous concert chapters and said that it really helped visualize the choreography. Also remember that bold text in lyrics for these concert chapters is Taylor singing.

Without further ado, let's get into it!

The day of our first concert arrived faster than we thought, and now we are getting ready for the show backstage. After Jimin's birthday, I asked the choreographer if I could try the new dance routines just for the concerts. At first he was reluctant, but the new songs don't have as complicated choreography as some of our earlier tracks. 

So we compromised, and I was allowed to practice and learn the dances for our new songs. The only thing is that I have to stay sitting in a chair for the heavier dance numbers, such as 'Fire' and 'Save Me'. The boys were HEAVILY against it, especially Hoseok, which is understandable considering he's our dance leader.

I let out a sigh as the sunshine in question tightens the laces on my boots. I'm sitting on one of the couches in the lounge, we all just got finished with our hair and makeup a few minutes ago. I was given an all black outfit, covered in harnesses and leather. My boots are knee high with wedged heels, and my shirt is a halter top with separate sleeves.

 My boots are knee high with wedged heels, and my shirt is a halter top with separate sleeves

Honestly? I feel bad ass in this outfit.

"Thank you for the help, Hobi-oppa," I say as the sunshine tightens the knots on both boots. "I really appreciate it."

"No problem, but just promise you'll be careful today, okay?" Hoseok responds with a smile, shifting to sit beside me. "If it hurts too much then let us know."

Well, I'm not going to tell him that it already hurts like hell right now. Logically, since it is a stab wound and all. It's healed a bit but not enough to be completely painless. "Alright, I promise," I respond, looking over Hobi's outfit myself. He's in a matching outfit with a leather harness over his chest and chains dangling from his belt.

 He's in a matching outfit with a leather harness over his chest and chains dangling from his belt

I can't lie, Hoseok is low key kind of hot in this outfit. Gah Taylor, get your mind out of the gutter! I think to myself, shaking my head to rid myself of those thoughts. This is the last place you need to be thinking about that kind of thing.