Chapter 79: Would You Still Love Me?

Yoongi's POV-

I remember how nervous Namjoon was when he was getting ready for his date with Taylor all those months ago. His hands were shaking and he was pacing like he was waiting on news from the hospital about her condition or something.

I didn't understand it at the time, but now it's starting to make sense. I could feel my own nerves as I waited patiently in the living room for Taylor to finish getting ready.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders, and I look over to see Hoseok with a sad expression. "What's wrong, Hobi?" I ask as he rests his head on my shoulder.

"Taylor is still mad at me for earlier.."

Ah right. Hoseok explained to the rest of us what happened earlier, I don't blame her for being angry. Gisselle is her best friend after all, I would have reacted the same way. Hoseok is lucky he told her during training, because she may have just punched him instead of a punching bag otherwise.

I let out a sigh before ruffling the man's hair a little. "Hobi, I know it's hard but I don't think anything you could do would make her feel better about it right now. You know how she can get sometimes, Taylor may hold a grudge for a while."

"But Yoongi, I don't want her to be mad at me for so long!" The sunshine whines with a pout.

"Hoseok, you remember what happened when Taehyung and Jimin broke her carousel. She didn't talk to them hardly at all for a couple weeks, it's a precious item from her grandmother. I won't be surprised if she doesn't talk to you for a month since this is concerning her best friend. I love you Hobi, but she's going to be angry with you regardless because you tried to convince her that Gisselle is rightfully on that list."

The sunshine closes his eyes and lets out a sigh, squeezing my shoulders tighter. "You're right.. what am I supposed to do then?" He says with a defeated expression.

"Honestly? I'm not entirely sure. Maybe talk to Jin or Namjoon, they're better at this kind of stuff," I reply before I hear a door open and close. Hobi nods before heading off into the kitchen, and I turn my attention to the woman walking over from Jimin's room.

A bright smile is plastered on Taylor's face, and I can feel my breath hitch in my throat. Her hair is straightened and is now back to her natural dark brown color. I wonder why I didn't notice it before, she must have gotten it done earlier after her training or something.

Then again it was most likely Jin who had done it for her, he always goes against the company with this kind of thing.

Her chocolate orbs stare into mine as I slowly take in the beauty of the woman in front of me. She isn't wearing much makeup, or if she is I just can't tell since it looks so natural. The only makeup I can really notice is the light pink gloss on her lips and the mascara on her lashes.

She wears a gray coat over a white shirt, paired with dark jeans and some simple gray flats. A pink flowery bracelet finishes off the look, and Taylor shyly tucks a strand of hair behind her ear with a soft smile. "Do I look okay? I hope it's not too casual.."

"