Chapter 83: Tomcat

Memories flash through my mind...

"Welcome to Big Hit, Taylor. We are glad to have you on board."

"YEAAAAAAH! We gonna have a great time!"

"I'm glad to be here, I hope I can live up to your expectations."

Hold your breath, you're sinking deeper...

"I feel this ache... is this the pain that means I'm supposed to cry?"

"Just because you feel pain or sadness, doesn't mean you have to cry to acknowledge it."

"But thank you for trusting me."

Take my hand one last time...

"I'm so glad we found you.."

"What do you mean? I'm not tired at all!"

"She kept insisting she was fine during practice, but she just looked exhausted. I probably should have said something earlier."

Show me the world you promised me...

"Do you trust me?"

"I invited you on this date, what kind of guy takes a girl to a bookstore and doesn't get her a book she clearly wants?"

"It's wonderful.. I can't imagine a more perfect date."

Our palaces may crumble to dust...

"Why.. are you crying?"

"Taylor.. what did they do to you?"

"It's okay to not be okay. We are all here for you, we are your soulmates. Please confide in us if you're troubled."

We all may stumble and fall...

"Please, Taylor. You need to eat regular meals! You need to take care of yourself! At least eat more than a simple yogurt or granola bar! Why won't you eat more than this?!!"

"You are nothing."

"You've all taken such good care of me and have been so nice ever since I've arrived, and I don't deserve any of it. No matter how hard I try to burden you less, I end up making things worse."

We may lose what we hold dear...

"You're our fucking soulmate, of course you matter to us! I don't fucking care if you can't speak Korean, if you can't learn the dances or songs as quickly, or if you even blow up our kitchen! I'll still love you!"

"Taylor, you're not okay. I know you say it to keep us from worrying, but none of us believe that's the truth."

"He's so mad at me... he must hate me now.."