Chapter 45: Some Bitter Ass Coffee

I managed to sleep pretty well for the rest of the night. Though I did manage to sleep in a bit, thankfully I don't have anything on my schedule for today. I feel a gentle hand on my shoulder, causing me to grumble and roll over in protest.

"No... let me sleep!" I complain, burying my face in the pillow. Huh, this pillow feels weird.

"You heard the princess. Let her sleep, hyung."

I force myself to open my eyes, looking up at the eldest member standing beside the bed. I notice that I'm not laying on a pillow, rather a man's chest. Jimin smiles down at me, tapping my nose. "Good morning!"

His smile falls as I narrow my eyes at him with a scowl. "You both have five seconds to explain why I'm awake right now," I growl, causing Jimin to whistle a bit.

Jin's face visibly pales as he rubs his neck nervously. "I made breakfast for you two. Some of the other members have already left, since they have a busy morning. I wanted to wake you before I go."

My expression softens a bit, and I reach my hand out for Jin. He takes it in his before kneeling beside the bed. I shift my body so I'm not laying on Jimin anymore, leaning over and planting a kiss on the older member's forehead. "Have a good day, I'll make dinner tonight then okay?" I offer, and Jin looks up at me with wide eyes.

He nods furiously, a blush creeping up on his cheeks as he hurriedly leaves the room. I watch him leave in confusion, turning my attention to Jimin. "Did I say something wrong?"

The mochi shakes his head, sitting up a bit. I have to move back a bit so as not to bump into him. "Nah, Jin just gets flustered easily. He does his best to seem confident, but small stuff like that... let's just say he's probably internally flipping out." Jimin says, giving me a wink before running a hand through my hair. "Have you tried braiding your hair before bed?"

I groan, removing his hand as I try to fix my bed head. "Damn, I know it's bad but you don't need to call me out on it."

"It's not bad!" Jimin says hurriedly, poking my cheek. "You look cute like this. I just mean it may make it easier for you in the morning." I raise a brow in suspicion, ignoring the little compliment for a moment. He chuckles a bit at my expression. "I've heard you complain about it a lot, you're not the quietest person when frustrated."

"I-excuse me sir, I'll have you know I haven't broken a single brush since I've gotten here," I say with a smirk, crossing my arms.

"Well excuse me miss, that doesn't excuse your angry curses at six in the morning!" Jimin replies, earning a playful shove from myself. We start giggling like children, but soon I hear a familiar growling noise. Jimin gives me a sympathetic look, wincing a bit. I roll my eyes and climb over him to get off the bed.

"Breakfast?" I ask, straightening my pajamas since they slipped a bit during the night. Not enough to expose anything, just a little awkward and uncomfortable.

Jimin nods before climbing out of bed himself. "You could have just asked me to move," He teases, and I shrug in response.

"I felt like being extra, okay?"

I leave Jimin chuckling behind me as I head to his bathroom. "I'm stealing this," I comment before shutting the door.

"Fine, then I'm stealing yours!" He calls, causing us both to die of laughter. His laugh sounds so bright and airy, I could get used to hearing it. Lately the guys have been more somber, though that may just be from exhaustion due to our concerts and hectic schedule.

I quickly steal one of Jimin's combs to tame my hair. Thankfully it wasn't too bad, though that may be just because we went to bed so late. Jimin and I have been sharing a lot of our hair products, since he said he wanted to try my american brand. So at this point I don't question it if my stuff goes missing, I just go to his room and take his in return.