Chapter 96: Keep Holding On

Hoseok had a smile on his face all morning, not to mention constantly attached to Yoongi the entire time. He is his true soulmate and all, but I have a general idea of why he's so clingy besides that. It didn't take us long to eat and then get ready, I'll admit I'm in a better mood now that I have something in my stomach. 

Heeding Jungkook's advice, I merely changed into a pair of white sweatpants, along with a matching crop top and a plain black sports bra underneath. I had redone my hair a little, putting it into a neat high ponytail instead of a messy one and finishing off the look with some matching white tennis shoes. I packed some makeup just in case, careful not to let the boys see me sneak it into my duffel bag.

"Taylor, you ready to go?" Namjoon says with a smile from beside me. We're currently in the practice room along with some of the camera crew, as well as both Gisselle and Choi. They both had the day off today so they asked if they could sit in on our practice. 

The boys were reluctant but I managed to convince them to let them join us, emphasizing that as long as Choi and everyone else is here, nothing bad could happen. I still don't believe Gisselle could be behind this, but I know the boys still don't entirely trust her with everything that is going on. 

"Of course, sorry I just spaced out a bit," I respond, giving him a sheepish smile. We decided to spend the practice today with choreography, though I was brought a chair to sit in since I can't dance with my injury. Hoseok along with Jimin offered to help by occasionally switching between their parts and mine, so I'd get an idea of what my parts are going to look like. 

Oh right! We also got our song list for the concerts, which includes the solos from the remaining members. We are doing double the amount of concerts this time around, so we can fit the rest of our songs. The two separate sets are as follows:

First Set:

Intro: Boy Meets Evil (J-hope)

Am I Wrong?

First Love (RM)

Cypher Part 3 (Rap Line)

Begin (Jungkook)

21st Century Girl

FIRE

Second Set:

2!3! (Still Wishing For Better Days)

MAMA (J-Hope)

Lost (Vocal Line)

Cypher Part 3 (Rap Line)

Awake (Jin)

Interlude: Wings

Save Me

"Alright, let's start with '2!3!', since we won't be dancing a whole lot in that one," Namjoon says, and everyone nods before taking their seats. 

In this song the boys decided I should have more rap than vocals, and gave me a surprising amount of lines. I told them I didn't feel too comfortable since I'm technically a part of the visual line, but they simply dismissed my protests. Most of my parts are in the beginning anyways, besides a couple background vocals and a high note I share with Jimin.

Namjoon starts us off with an English introduction, then I come in with some vocals that are slightly lower in my range. There isn't a whole lot of English in this song specifically, so they wanted to showcase how my Korean and pronunciation have been coming along.

Been trying to tell you this
I was supposed to tell you this
This is all for you

kkotgilman geotja
geureon mareun nan mothae
joheun geotman boja
geureon maldo nan mothae