Chapter 59: An Unexpected Adventure!

There will be no Author's note at the end due to how I left the chapter off, so here it is at the beginning!

"Your black eyes that only saw me

Your nose that held the sweetest breath

Your lips that whispered 'I love you, I love you'..I..." - 'Eyes, Nose, Lips' by Taeyang

Today's chapter has a special ending, so I hope you all enjoy.

~Author-chan

"Why is the weather getting better now that we are leaving?" Taehyung questions as we make our way to the airport. The rain had stopped overnight, much to my own dismay. I love sunny days more but at least the smell of the fresh rain is still heavy in the air.

According to the staff, the two of us have to stay behind and take a later flight since the other members arrived a lot earlier. Namjoon argued about the predicament and the older members were awfully worried about us two having to go later, but I assured them we'd be fine. I can speak enough Korean to help translate for Taehyung, who will be taking the lead once we get there at the staff's request.

However, our flight got delayed for some reason. So we ended up leaving a lot later than scheduled, but we managed to make it to Sweden in one piece. The beautiful city of Stockholm awaits us, and Taehyung and I skip through the doors to find the members have already left.

"I guess they must have gotten tired of waiting on us," I say, and Taehyung pouts in response. One of the staff comes over to give us our allowances for Sweden as well as our bus tickets, and so we make our way to the airport bus.

I can't help but smile as Taehyung does his best to figure out our exact bus and bus stop. We take our seats on a bench as we patiently wait for our ride to arrive. I send a message in the group chat, knowing the boys would at least like to know we've arrived safely.

memequeen13 has entered the chat

memequeen13:

We're in Stockholm now, just waiting on the bus.<<

HeWhoLostHisTicket:

>> You be careful okay!

>> Stay by Taehyung, we don't want to lose you again

HeWhoLostTheRose:

>>Yeah, you guys won't let me forget it

>>I can't even change my nickname because you all keep changing it back

HeWhoLostHisBag:

>>Hey, you're not the only one who has it rough

HeWhoLostHisTablet:

>>Is there anyone here who doesn't have their name changed?

HeWhoGotLost:

>>I think Hoseok is the only one.

DancingSunshine:

>>Muahahahaha

memequeen13 has sent an image