Chapter 101: Our Sleepless Rose

Hi everyone, before we get started on this chapter I'd like to address something. As you all know, this story is set in 2016, following BTS' story and growth along with their newest member. As such, I want to try to keep the timeline of any other groups the same.

However, I don't know much about the other groups. It's very stressful to search up each individual timeline for those other groups when they aren't the main focus. I have also had collaboration requests for Taylor to do with other groups, both Korean and American, so this is what I propose.

The timeline will stay the same, however the music released for other groups does not need to match the timeline. The only one I will be trying to put more effort into other than BTS is TXT, since they are still prominent in this story as Gisselle's Soulmates. 

Many songs that were requested were made during and after the Map Of The Soul era, which is the main reason as to why I've decided on this. I want to give you guys the collaborations you want without messing up the timeline of BTS, so I hope you all don't mind. This way those of you who weren't present when I discussed this in the discord server will understand what's going on.

Anyways, that's all from me. Now on with your regularly scheduled program!

"Tajang, aren't you going to eat?"

Hoseok pouts a little as I shake my head in response. I haven't been feeling too hungry for the past few days, so I've been skipping meals quite often. "I'm full just watching you guys eat," I reply with a small smile, leaning back in my chair. Hoseok frowns but merely nods before returning to his waffles, not pressing any further into the subject.

I find myself scrolling through my phone while the rest of the boys eat their breakfast, I don't particularly want to interrupt their conversation. I notice a few new messages in the group chat with our TXT children, so I quickly hop into that conversation with a small smile on my face.

memequeen13 has entered the chat

memequeen13 has sent an image

KaiBean:

>> OOOO

>>NOONA!

YeonShook:

>> Kai you keep forgetting she doesn't like that

memequeen13:

Actually, I don't really mind it anymore<<

it was pretty rude of me to ask you not to, since it's a part of your culture. I didn't really mind it to begin with, it's just something I'm not used to hearing unless it's from Gisselle or Taehyung.<<

Giraffe has entered the chat

KaiBean: