Chapter 29: A Bright Morning

"Taehyung-oppa! Wake up, wake up!" I say excitedly as I jump onto his bed. He grumbles in complaint, so I climb on top of him and pull the pillow away.

"Yah... Taylor, why are you waking me up," Taehyung complains, looking up at me sleepily.

"Because Gisselle is coming today!" I say while pushing his chest a little. My emotions have been all over the place lately, and I've been getting a better hang over them since my birthday. I realized just how drastic the change was, I had broken down a lot as of late, so I decided to do some self reflection while working my ass off for the comeback show.

However, today was different.

"C'mon Taehyung, help me wake the others!" I frown as he shakes his head, sitting up with me still on top of him. I only just realized my position here, and I can feel a blush of embarrassment creep onto my cheeks. Taehyung wraps his arms around me in a hug, burying his face in my chest.

"I want to hug you good morning first," he says softly, and I can practically hear a chorus of awws in my head. "Plus, they'll be mad if I'm the one waking them. I can start making coffee while you do that, just wake up Jin or Yoongi next so we can start on breakfast."

I sigh with a nod, running a hand through his hair. Memories of the beginning of my stay come flooding back, reminding me of when Taehyung and I first bonded. He had his face buried in my chest then too, only then he was tearing up from finally finding the last piece of his soul.

"I have a question.." Taehyung suddenly says, and I look down to see him staring up at me.

"Yes?" I ask, leaning back a little.

"You bonded with Namjoon and Jin over a kiss... but Yoongi and I bonded with you over other things. Would you still kiss us even though we are already bonded?"

I look at him in shock, a bit baffled by his question. I didn't realize how it may have looked to the two of them, now that I think about it. They were the first two that I bonded with, and though I've gotten more comfortable I haven't shown them any real affection since then.

I take a moment to get my thoughts together before speaking. "Taehyung, of course I would." I start, causing the box-smiling boy to look up at me in disbelief. "I wasn't too comfortable before, after all I am still getting used to the whole soulmate thing. After the incident-"

I feel my smile drop a little as I remember what happened after my date with Namjoon. "After that night, I just wasn't in a good mental state to think about that too much. I was so worried that I would have to choose between you all to even be romantically involved with any of you. It just put a lot of stress on me."

Taehyung holds me close as I talk, leaning his back against the headboard. "But I had time to think about it, and thankfully talking to Jin about the whole thing helped a lot. I didn't even know that I didn't have to choose until then, because we are all soulmates. So if you ask me to kiss you, or if Yoongi does, then I would. Don't think for a second that I'm going to be biased with my other two bonded soulmates over you two. Even though Namjoon is my true soulmate, he's not the only one. I have seven amazing men to call my soulmates."

Taehyung smiles brightly as I finish, and hugs me tighter in his arms. "I'm glad to hear you say that.." He says, the sleepiness from his eyes now almost completely gone. "I even talked to Yoongi about it. He said not to worry but I couldn't help it."

"I'm sorry, Taehyung, I didn't mean to make you feel left out," I respond in a quiet tone, and I lean over to gently kiss his forehead. "I'll try harder, okay?"

Taehyung nods, and looks over at the light streaming in from the window. "What time is Gisselle supposed to be here?" he asks, looking back at me.

I climb off of him, the excitement returning and bubbling in my chest. "Around three this afternoon. I'm going to go wake the others!" I say happily, hearing him chuckle behind me as I skip off to the next room. He said wake Jin or Yoongi next, and after that conversation I decided pretty quickly, knocking before I entered the genius' studio.