Chapter 103: A Trip Down Memory Lane

"Taehyung, put me down this instant!"

"Not until you listen to what I have to say."

I open my eyes and push away the memory as Jimin enters the room, followed by the TXT boys. All of us jump up, though Namjoon and Gisselle help me to my feet as we start singing. "Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da! Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da! Sarang ha neun Jimin-shi. Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!"

Yoongi holds the cake in his hands, the candles lighting up the mochi's blushing face. Jimin leans down to blow them out, and I notice Taehyung holding up a camera to film all of this. Makes perfect sense to me, they are true soulmates after all. Namjoon and Gisselle hold onto my arms to keep me upright while the little meow meow sets the cake down on the table.

"Tajang, you've outdone yourself once again, the cake looks amazing!" Jimin says with a smile, leaning over to kiss the side of my head. I feel my face heat up a bit, feeling a little embarrassed from the praise. I made a simple vanilla cake with strawberry cream filling, I don't remember Jimin saying what kind of cake he likes so I wanted to be safe.

I decorated said cake with vines and pink peonies, using some fake flowers for added visual. I also put little teal balls of frosting along the bottom for more detail, and finished it off with a small message. It took me so long to perfect it, I remade this cake multiple times because I fucked up the calligraphy. Not that the boys know that of course.

'I have found the one whom my soul loves

'I have found the one whom my soul loves.'

Hoseok was the first one to notice the message. "Awwww, that's so adorable!" he says, and the rest of the group all raise a brow in confusion. The sunshine gestures to the message, and Jimin hurries to turn it towards him so he can read it. The smile on his face just grows wider and wider, and the mochi rushes back to wrap me up in his arms.

I squeal in surprise as I'm spun around, unable to do anything about it as the excited boy hugs me even tighter. "I have no words!" Jimin cries, while I myself am getting dizzier by the second. 

"Yah hyung, you might want to put her down!" Jungkook says from wherever the hell he's at, I can't tell anymore from how much my head is spinning. "She looks like she's going to be sick!"

Jimin stops abruptly, slooooowly setting me down while keeping his hold on me so I don't fall over. I lean my forehead against his chest, feeling my stomach churning in disagreement. "Aaach, everything's spinning..." I grumble, causing the rest of the group to burst into laughter.

"What do we do if she pukes on him?" Jin teases. "Say happy birthday? That's one present I wouldn't want to receive!"

"Jin..." I respond, feeling a slight combination of both embarrassment and irritation bubble in my chest. "You have five seconds to run before I beat your ass to a pulp and feed your entrails to my dog."