Wishing For Better Days: Hope

"OKAY I'M DONE!"

We all burst into laughter as the song ended, and Choi hurried back to her seat beside Jungkook. Gisselle rolls her eyes as she runs a hand through her hair, as Choi reaches over to hand me the microphone. I squeak in surprise and nearly drop the damn thing, unsure if I should sing at all after what happened earlier.

"Noona, you and Gisselle should sing something together!" Yeonjun says, clasping his hands together excitedly. While my boys look uneasy, the members of TXT smile happily at the idea. 

"Ah, I just sang though. I'll just do back up, alright?" Gisselle says as she rubs the back of her neck, while I stand up with my crutches to go pick a song. I scroll through the options, I can tell Gisselle put this playlist together since a lot of the songs are on both of our playlists. What can I say? We both have great taste in music.

"Ooh, how about this one?" I say, gesturing to one of the songs. Gisselle turns a bright red and covers her mouth in surprise, before nodding furiously. "Hell yeah girl! You rock this shit!"

I burst into laughter before setting my crutches to the side. "Tajang, what are you doing?" Taehyung asks with a raised brow. I had taken some painkillers before we left, so when I let myself lean on my injured leg it didn't hurt as much as it normally does.

"Well, you HAVE to dance to this song!" I merely reply with a huge grin. Gisselle hits the play button, and 'Can't Stop Dancin' by Becky G plays on the speakers. Hoseok's eyes widen with a smile of approval, leaning back a bit on his hands to watch.

The lights are shining like the sun out tonight
Just keep your body moving how I like
Oh, yeah the music feels like paradise
Can't get any better, no

I wanna stay right in this moment for life
Baby, treat me wrong, treat me right

Ay ay ay, aye
Just can't stop dancing
Ay ay ay, aye
Don't wanna chance it
So don't let go, let go of me
Don't let go, let go of me
Ay ay ay, aye
I just can't stop dancing

Again now
Spin around now
Down now,
To the floor now

I can see both Yoongi and Namjoon turn a bright red as the song goes on, probably thinking less than holy thoughts. Since you know, they're the only ones I've done anything like that with. I shake my hips a little to the rhythm, Gisselle providing beautiful back up vocals and swaying her hips along with me.

Your mind is going places I can feel
That further lets me know this is real
And I won't stop you, no, I like it there
You can even go further, babe

'Cause nothing's forbidden
Don't be scared, no worries
Once I'm there, all is forgiven
So be prepared
To come and push up on my...

I decide to be a little daring on that verse, since Jimin decided to stand up and watch. I walk over and grab his hand in mine, causing him to squeak in surprise. I merely press my back into his, as he wraps an arm around my waist I let go of his hand to reach back and cup his cheek. The second I hit that last line I push my waist into his before smoothly walking back to Gisselle, leaving the mochi staring after me with wide eyes.

Ay ay ay, aye
Just can't stop dancing
Ay ay ay, aye
Don't wanna chance it
So don't let go, let go of me
Don't let go, let go of me
Ay ay ay, aye
I just can't stop dancing

Again now
Spin around now
Down now,
To the floor now

Believe it, I feel it
It's in the air
Although you can't see it you know it's there
My heart keeps on racing, in overdrive
Once the music hits my body I feel so alive
And it's alright
It's got me like...

Jimin goes to sit back down with a flustered expression on his face, I can't help but wink at him while the others are still dumbfounded by my actions.