Chapter Forty

She woke up feeling something hot against her left cheek and something firm and hard against her right palm. She looked down to find out what those strange things are.

Napakurap kurap siya ng mapagtantong isang hubad na dibdib ang kinasasandalan ng kaliwang pisngi niya at isang matigas na tiyan ang kinadadantayan ng kanang palad niya.

Malakas siyang napasinghap at akmang tatayo sana ng isang kamay ang pumigil sa likod niya. She sucked in her breath when that hand maneuvered her body to lay over him instead.

Her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed when she felt every firm muscle, every hard planes, and a very hard thing poking against her stomach. It didn't take a genius what that hard thing was! Sinubukan  niya muling umalis sa ibabaw nito pero naging mariin ang pagkakahawak nito sa kanya.

She squirmed again only to stop abruptly when she felt his thing downthere becoming harder. Awang ang mga labi na bumaba ang mga mata niya sa tiyan nito. Her eyes snapped back up when he started moaning.

"You're killing me, wife." Came his husky bedroom voice.

Ipinatong niya ang dalawang palad sa magkabilang gilid nito at saka ini-angat ang katawan. Tinunghayan niya ito at daig pa niya ang kinuryente ng makita ang hitsura nito!

He looked at her with his black eyes swirling with undeniable lust. Her eyes lowered as she watched the tip of his pink tongue licked the lenght of his lower lip in a slow... painful manner.

Hindi napigilan ng mga mata niyang sundan ang senswal na aksyon na iyon. And when he bit his lower lip, she immediately felt a hot... wet liquid traveled from her stomach down to her core. She gasped outloud when she felt wetness in her panties at his sinful actions!

Shit!

Muli siyang napatingin sa mukha nito at hindi nakaligtas sa kanya ang ngisi na nasa mga labi nito. Like he exactly knew what went on inside her panties!

Embarassed and humiliated, she tried getting up again but to no avail.

"Get your hands off me and let me up." Matigas niyang turan.

"No."

Pilit niyang tinatanggal ang mga braso nitong nakapulupot sa bewang niya. "What the hell are you doing?!" Bulalas niya ng hindi ito nagpatinag.

"Savoring my first morning with you in bed." He answered her softly.

Gulat na tinitigan niya ito.

"And stop squirming before I give in to temptation and take you right here... right now..."

"Y-you wouldn't do that..." She told him stupidly.

Umangat ang isang kilay nito sa kanya. "Hm... you think so?"

Then she felt his warm hands travel the lenght of her spine down to the curve of her ass and stopped only to squeeze the back of her upper thigh.

The feeling those hands brought to her skin shook her aching core with sensations she haven't felt before...

"Tandaan mo... may utang ka pang honeymoon sa akin. I have every right to collect your debt."

Napalunok siya sa banta nito. "W-wala ka bang trabaho?" Pag-iiba niya ng usapan.

"Meron."

"T-then late ka na."

"For the first time, I am..."

"Then we should get up so you could get ready."

"I will."

Hinintay niya itong pakawalan siya pero hindi ito gumalaw.